LF Raid Team

I am looking for a long term raid team to join. I am wanting the guild to have a team atmosphere where the raid team helps each other out and also progress. I currently have AoTC and have a couple of toons to choose from. I have a 237 BM Hunter and 238 Arms Warrior. I am willing to xfer for the right raid team so feel free to contact me in game on Bnet at Protectmtdew#11463

Hey Protect!

MGB (4/10M & AOTC) is currently recruiting! Message us if you’re interested in joining!!

Discord: Ali_A#1167
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Guild Environment:
We are a mature all around guild with the largest social community in our server faction. We are mainly focused on raiding progression but during non-raid days we dabble in high-end PvP and M+ content as well.

Raid Team:
Our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can!! Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well. We foster learning and improvement in our raid group but we will bench players when needed in order to kill a boss.

What we’re looking for:
Any strong players but especially a Priest or Warrior.

Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm Eastern

Raider.io:
https://raider.io/guilds/us/deathwing/Murderous%20Gummy%20Bears
WarcraftLogs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/deathwing/murderous%20gummy%20bears

VODs of our raids: https://www.twitch.tv/deadliftsc

Hey there! I’m from a guild on Area 52 horde. We’re an AOTC focused raiding guild. We value our community, and want to provide a long term home for all our members. We raid Fri/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’re interested I’ll leave our spill below

otherwise add me:

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Hey Protect, how ya doing. I saw your post and your warrior would fit into our raid team. We raid T/W 730p-1030p EST time on Stormrage. We are Melting Snowflakes and we are a new guild on the server. I created the guild because I wanted to go back to my old school roots from TBC, the original, of having a social guild that wants to have fun and run dungeons. Because of such we focus heavily on M+ keys throughout the week. The keys we run range from 2’s to 15-16’s and they are always started in-house first before we have to pug. I am currently working hard t get it to the point where we do not have to pug. We are a friendly group of people who are not scared to voice our opinion, but at the same time be respectful of others opinions if they do not match ours. Our first RULE in the Guild is, “Respect is Earned, Common Courtesy is a Requirement”.

Now that I have covered the guild and who we are, let me talk about the raid team. We are a Fresh Team with no progression together. We are doing our first Raid Meeting next Tuesday night (Patch day, wish us luck considering Blizz’s track record with patch days). We had a raid leader, but he had to back out due to real life issues. We believe Real Life > Game, but while in game lets have some fun. I know we are not at your level of AotC, but that will be the Focus of the Raid Team with the possibility of dabbling in Mythic content. The first 2-4 bosses if the Team wishes t do so and we have the comp for it. As the Guild Leader I stepped up to take over Raid Lead, something I have done in the past and enjoy doing, but i wanted a break this Tier, especially with me running the guild as well. A warrior is one of those classes that will fit well due to the kit they bring to the Raid (AP Buff). Our current comp is 2/3/8 while I also recruit a Lock and a Mage as well. I am hoping we can talk via game chat or even discord where I will leave a contact name below. If we are not what you are looking for, I wish you all the luck in what you are looking for.

I have sent a friends request via Btag, Ainenya#1526 and I can be reached via Discord, Morgurth#1113. Just shoot me a friend’s request there if you are more comfortable doing it that way.

hi, BioL is always looking for more peeps either casual or prog. feel free to check us out below and give a poke if interested.

Hey! We’re (4/10M), looking for some strong DPS to fill out our roster. LGBT friendly, current high need of monk and warrior so that would be choice but all good DPS welcome. Contact #Mookaladouche#6580 on discord [A] <Illicit> Recruiting for CE Push team for S4 & Dragon Flight!

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a mage, Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455