LF Raid Team

Hello all I am looking for a raid team that is Horde only. I have a 220 ilvl BM Hunter, 213 Frost Mage, 204 Ele Shaman, or a 214 Fury Warrior. I am looking for a team for one of those toons. I do have some mythic raiding experience but I am looking for a tight knit community that gets AOTC and then goes into mythic. Feel free to add me on bnet to talk at Protectmtdew@11463. I will transfer for the right team and guild!!!

Hello, I am GM of the guild The Deviants on Zuljin server horde side and raid lead for the weekend team for our guild. We are recruiting in regards to strong DPS and Heal spots for our weekend raid team focused on AOTC and casual steady mythic progression .Below is a little bit more information about us if interested :slight_smile:

10/10 CN Heroic
2/10 CN Mythic
5/10 SoD Normal

WEEKEND TEAM

• Saturday and Sunday both 6-9 central pm
  • Looking to recruit for strong DPS or Heal positions
  • Mythic raider Mentality
  • Heroic to Mythic Progression

RAID REQUIREMENTS

• Good Attendance barring Emergencies
  • Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec
  • A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them
  • Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…
  • Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.
  • Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication, structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for all raiders with our weekday and weekend team in regards to growth and progression.

Please contact me here, via B-tag Magic#1799 or in-game Boogeymanx.

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - **All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock **** High priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hello!

It sounds like our guild might be exactly what you are looking for. The guild, Keep it Simple, was 10/10H CN and we’ll be pushing into mythic this tier. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 7-10 ET with an optional normal raid on Sundays. The guild is a diverse and laid back group of people, aged 22-60 who also run a lot of keys, torghast, and pvp together. A lot of us love our alts and you are welcome to bring your flock on toons in (mostly why we have the Sunday raid!) If you are interested in coming along with us this to see what we are about, you can reply here or send me a message on discord at Mewtron#1847

Sup brother I’m going to add you on Bnet we are a heroic / mythic guild who needs an ele shaman we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US horde you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord or bnet at Sig#11142

Gonna throw our spam out there, we’re AOTC focused, we might pull a few mythic bosses if we get the numbers, but we’re not looking to push for CE or anything.

Literally whatever toon you want to play will fit with us.