LF raid team mythic progression oriented guild

Hi Im looking for a raid team to push mythic raiding with and high keys i got aotc before i took the last couple months off. Im looking to play boomie, dh, rogue or dk i have previous expierence raiding mythic and have gotten ce a few times. if you need any of these would love to chat and see if our goals line up together. also want to push high keys like 22s-24s umm im a pretty chill person got ce in nighthold all of bfa and shadowlands didnt push ce during vault but have expience pushing ce in the past can show logs from healing back in vault and dps logs from this raid.

tommyc06#1524 lets chat we can use any of those classes t/th 9-12 est

Hey there, Feris, My guild is always looking for more skilled players to begin mythic raiding.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need:
(Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Mage, and DPS.)
Also recruiting: All DPS other than hunters

(Abberus 9/9N and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Ironthìghs our recruiting officer to Real ID, Cole#1560. We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Cole#1560 for more information!

Hey Feris,

Add me on bnet; Pezek#1832 so we can chat. We are looking for skilled players to push CE again this tier.

Looking forward to talking with you soon.

Server- Illidan (Morning Brew) Looking for motivated and exceptional players interested in pushing mythic content!

Raid times- Wednesday/ Thursday 8am - 11am server time (CST) 9am - 12pm (EST) current progression - 3/9M Please understand the importance of attendance as it is unfair to 19 others who must wait while you get your lazy butt out of bed late! 95% attendance is required! We understand life happens! We provide a post out channel to keep things organized and to update officers of potential roster changes.

Current needs of the guild include an exceptional healer particularly preservation evoker and holy priest but all applicants will be decided on by performance overall!
Any exceptional dps will also be considered. Please be geared and ready to roll! Guild provides pots/vantus/enchants/gems all you must do is ask! It is expected at this level ALL of your gear to be enchanted and embellishments equipped and gems socketed!

Please note damage/hps is nice but can you live to the end of the fight? Do you use pots? Can you execute the raids plan? Did you use your defensive!? There are many aspects of mythic raiding please be prepared! Know your class and always be researching to improve!

If you are looking for a entertaining ride while also focusing on progression please reach out and let’s see what we can make happen!

The guilds goal is ALWAYS to push as far into mythic as possible our ultimate goal is CE every tier! We have many good players and looking to bolster our roster further!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to inquire about joining! You can reach me on battle.net helix277#1565 or reach out to our gm/raid lead on discord @ Ocean#5862 and bnet at Ozean#11822

If you’re interested in playing the DK I’d be down to chat, look at some logs, etc. We’re 4/9M, 10-1am EST Fri/Sat. Good guild vibe, chill group, lot of Discord activity if you’re into that.

Dom3908 on Discord, look forward to hearing from you!

Feris,

I have a spot for a Boomie right now on my team Below is our spam if your interested. You can reach out directly to me Daniel#1124 Bnet, or Crouching on discord.

US-Sargeras 9/9H - Updated Needs

Unbound Eternals is growing and revamping our raiding team for 10.1.5. We are striving to create a solid team with a very light schedule, 4 hours a week raiding. Even though our time is limited, we still strive for commitment and effort!

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. AOTC in every patch. We have fun in many other games and are very active in Discord all hours of the day and Night.

Experience: Season 2 - 9/9N 9/9H Season 1 - 1/8M 8/8H

2/8M Aotc Raid / Guild Leadership

We are an active home for:

-AOTC/Mythic Raiding

-Mythic Key Pushers

We do have quite a few members that are very active in the PVP side of the game world.

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun, down some bosses, and bust up Dungeons while enjoying some Tuna on the back of dragons.

Our current schedule for 10.1.5 and The Rest of Season 2 is: Weds 8pm-11pm cst (server time)

When Season 3 10.2 Info Comes out We will be changing Raid nights for a better Fit and sticking to the lighter schedule.

Our Needs

-High need for: 1 Boomkin, 1 DPS warrior, 1 Enhancement Shaman, 1 Havoc DemonHunter

-Tanks / Healers Closed

-Open Recruitment for M+ for Guild All Classes and Specs / Roles.

We also do fun alt, xmog, and achievement runs throughout the week and weekend.

Recruitment – Contact a member of our Leadership Counsel

-Discord @ Crouching Or Bnet @ Daniel#1124

• Stupiddart: @ stupiddart
  • Callmealice: @ Alice8008
  • Cheleshot @ mommachele_1965

reetings! I would love to chat more about our mythic raid team in more detail over discord. However I will keep this on the shorter side here with quick highlights.

We are Eternal Pantheon, a 10 year guild on Zul’Jin. We are not a new guild or a rebuilding guild. We have previous CE kills during our time. We are currently 2/9m, and we raid Tues/Thurs 8:20-11:30 pm EST.

Add me on discord= derrickforreal

ataxs#1268 3/9M thurs 8-11 pm est add me if interested

Hey there! Suspended Degeneracy is looking for new members for our core raid team!

Our Forum Post: [H] [Area-52] LF DPS and HEALS CE Focused 9/9H 4/9M Aberrus 3.96% Rashok T/W 9-12 EST]

Currently a cross faction guild on Area-52

Raid Schedule:

• Main Raid: Tues/Wed 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Group Needs: DPS/HEALERS

• Unholy/Frost DK: High
  • Fury/Arms Warrior: High
  • Havoc DH: High
  • Balance Druid: High
  • Holy Paladin: High
  • Pres Evoker: High

Contacts

If you’re interested in joining the guild and/or have any questions, please add Deathlorrd or Heru on Discord.

• Deathlorrd (Recruitment)
  • Heru (GM)

Application in our forum post!

We're building a community of like-minded people that enjoy a semi-hardcore setting and downing bosses.

Hey man shoot me a Dm on disc - bdub93 Lets chat my guilds recruiting dps for our raid team currently any of the classes you listed are in priority atm. We are 2/9 M ATSC (4% pull on Amal), raid is 8-11 est Tuesday/Wednesday. If your interest hit me up look forward to hearing from you

Hello! we are we are 3/9 mythic progging on experiments. We are looking for a rogue and boomie spot. we raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am EST. We all hang on discord nightly and push keys. reach out to marloe on discord for more info! Hope to hear from you!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation/Boomkin
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue/DK
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey Fèris,

on Mal’Ganis is looking for a DH/Rogue/DK currently and we are currently 3/9M.

We have a lot of people who enjoy pushing keys and having you as an addition would be absolutely amazing! Currently the team is working through prog on Experiments and it’s a pretty chill environment/guild overall that I think you’d enjoy.

Raid times are Wed/Thurs 9-1130pm EST!
When it comes to server transfers, obviously it’s not necessary but the guild would be willing to help-out in the future when it’s necessary for the next Raid/Season.
We are looking for ilvl 435 and an understanding of the mythic mechanics.

If you’re at all interested, hit me up on Disc or Bnet:
BNET: BewyLewy#1753
DISC ID: B_Aspect#7290

Ogre_XD#9378 add my discord, i would love to chat with you more and see if we line up with you.

Hello,

Parasomnia is a late night raid team looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Right now we are 9/9H 3/9M.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a 3 raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs
Sub Rogue
Dev Evoker
Balance Druid
WW Monk
Any healer with DPS OS

Raid times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm Pacific time

If your interested contact;
Irizz#1719 (discord irizz#0828)

schizo is a newly re-formed guild on area 52 looking to recruit for a core Raid Team. We raid W/Th 8:30-11EST. All of us are 9/9H and 4/9M exp, and are looking to build back to progging CE together.
We Are Currently Looking for: 1 healer, and a few dps to round out the team.
Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of immediate recruitment needs.
For any questions, please send discord DMs to: toasteeyy, penguinator766