LF Raid Guild/m+

Hey there. Currently playing Ret, but also dabble with Evoker, and have lots of other max level toons on Stormrage. Have achieved CE before and AOTC lots of times, but other commitments have made investing time in raiding not ideal, but I’m looking to get back into it. Pacific time zone, so can only raid starting past 5pm pacific and until 10pm pacific, preferring 2 days a week. Achieved a 3k rating back in BFA but didn’t play as much during SL, looking to do it again in Dragonflight!

Hey, we are currently looking for more DPS for our heroic prog raid group for Fridays/Saturdays. Raid is 8:30-11p est ( which i think lines up well with your PST times)

disc is Böundless#7559 if youd like to chat more :slight_smile:

If your interested you should check out Thunder Struck we’re a casual AOTC guild that also dabbles in M+ we strive to at least get KSM every season. We raid from 9 - 11pm EST Wed/Thurs. We have an add in the forms if you want more info or you can contact me in game Mabonhunts, or if you like you can add my btag Mabon#1445 if you have any questions feel free to ask me anything.

1 Like

Hey there, Im Kngs from and we are an AOTC guild dabbling into mythic raiding this expansion. We are in need currently of dps classes to fill out our roster. We raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST, with an alt group raiding on Wednesday nights. We are currently 9/9 N and 1/9 H. If you are interested add me in game @ Kngs#1668 or discord @ Kngx#4435.

Hello there,

Bold was 6/8M in VOTI, and decided to take the last month of season one off as a break to refresh and hit season 2 hard so we could have been 7/8 easily.

We are on Stormrage and raid Sat/Sun 8:30PM - 12:00AM EST. For a few weeks we will also have an optional raid on Friday nights at the same time for normal / heroic clears.

We would be interested in your devastation Evoker.
If interested hmu on btag. Reluctor#1255

My guild is causal AOTC focused currently 7/9 normal from week 1. we raid tues/mon 830-1130 server you can add me if you want to talk. we also push keys on nights we dont raid

Bloodhaven#1511

1 Like

We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team! We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you into Dragonlight and beyond.

Currently, we are 8/9 Normal in Aberrus and going in to work on Sarkareth this evening :slight_smile: We will be doing Normal for a little longer for gear and start to work on Heroic Bosses very soon.

—Raid Times—

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more.

Click here to see our full recruitment post.