LF Raid Guild

225 Mage currently 4/10H LF raiding guild with goal of pushing mythic.
Other max toons include Shaman (raid ready), Hunter (nearly raid ready), Monk and Spriest (can get raid ready). Don’t mind playing any of these toons if one is needed for the team.

Add me on Bnet Saintblade#1720

we might be a good fit for you. We raid wed / fri 530 Server time

Hey Zhii, just saw your post and wanted to chat, get some logs, and see if maybe we’d be a good fit for each other. I’m Jimmiejam, RL for Team Apollo within and we’re a 5/10H guild with CE prog focus. Here’s my BTAG: Mook#11893 and Discord: Mookaladouche#6580.

If you wanna take a look at our recruitment post, here it is! Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Saint, thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, the raid days wouldn’t work for me…I should’ve put days available in the original comment. Really appreciate you taking the time though!

Hey Zhii, would our raid times work with ya?

if so add me: cherie#5217 : )

Really wish they did, 2/3 days work…just cant do Wednesdays, really wish I could though!

[A] Proudmore Tues/Friday/Saturday 830pm-1030pm eastern

Our guild has recently formed as we have all came back together from various servers to all play together. Our old progression we were 8/10 Mythic with Generals on last phase. Everyone in our team is a KSM last patch with a few of us already KSM this patch. Our goal this tier is to get Cutting Edge.

Our Current progressions is:

10/10 N

7/10 H

1/10 M

Current Needs:

-Deathknight

-Healer Any Spec

-Windwalker

-Range DPS

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me directly.

BNet - Carigit#1110
Discord- Carigit#6385

We run tuesday and thursday 7-10 server. Laid back mythic raiding guild. My Btag is bryarken#1391 if you are interested.