LF Raid Guild To Come Back To The Game With In SL

I’m trying to come back to the game after quite the hiatus. I have played off and on since the release of BfA, but I never really got into this expac, so I got to 120 and basically forgot about the game entirely. Every 3 months or so I would come back and play for a few days, then unsub again because of BfA reasons.

Shadowlands, though, looks like it will hold my interest. I have done my fair share of raiding in the past, although I never pushed too terribly far. I was able to get a few active tier mythic bosses killed in Legion, but my guild suffered some drama and disbanded shortly after. I really liked raiding with those guys, so I just wanted to play the game for fun after that, and joined a real life friend’s guild who didn’t do anything but M+. That same friend gave WoW up with BfA, and considering he was the last IRL friend that still played after WoD, I am left with no one to play the game with.

What I am looking for is a guild that does some decent vetting. I don’t have real logs, I don’t have footage of my gameplay and I don’t have a raid ready toon as of right now, but I am capable of proving my competency however you feel I need to otherwise. I have tanked, healed, and melee/ranged DPS mythic encounters, and am full on ready to make the switch to whatever is needed in the upcoming expansion. If it is any tell, I got the warlock green fire in MoP, which I seem to recall was considered the mark of at least a competent raider.

I wish to stay alliance.
I can’t do morning raiding unless on weekends.
I have the entire Expac launch week off already, but for other reasons. I should still be able to log 30+ hours that week.
I absolutely love helping newer people.
I am willing to be on the backup team, as long as the guild is willing to help me PUG and/or otherwise gear.

Good morning! I am absolutely fond of your confidence and personality.

Reach out @ VT#9634 (Discord) for a quick chat and see if we’ll work well together!

We raid Friday/Saturday evening and we’re looking for some new raiders to add to the team. Here’s the ad I just posted a few minutes ago. Take a look and contact me in game if you think it might be a good fit for you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-aftermath-antonidasuldum-looking-for-raiders/635674

Hello Nellince,

My name is Tega and I am the GM for the Order of Lost Saints, an Alliance PvE Guild. We would be more than happy to talk to you to see if our Guild may be right for you.

Our goal is to field an intimate but effective Heroic Raid Team for Shadowlands. Raid size will be in the 10-15 person range in order to foster a atmosphere where our members don’t feel like they are simply cogs in a machine. You would be a crucial element of the team not just another number on Alternate Raid Team C. We believe this approach also makes it easier to forge lasting friendships and a sense of camaraderie. Currently we plan on Raiding twice weekly, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00pm to 10:30pm EST. We are very patient and expect mistakes to happen, we do expect people to strive to learn their class and the mechanics. We don’t mind wiping often and will never yell at or call out people, as long as we are learning from our mistakes. We don’t have intentions of raiding on mythic difficulty. We are a PvE based Guild so in addition to raiding we will be running quite a few dungeons, etc. on off nights.

Currently, we are not raiding in BfA, we are running dungeons and preparing for Shadowlands. But it is an ideal time to join us and get to know us before the expansion launches. Our raid roster right now has twelve confirmed players, so we are past the minimum of 10 people though we are reticent to go past 15, we feel 12-14 would be ideal. Mainly in need of a DPS or a Healer atm. We are located on the Nazgrel/Nesingwary/Vek’nilash server group. If you are interested please either respond to this post or contact me at Tega#1389.

Yours,
Tega

Hey Nellince! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hi! I’m the GM of Cupcake Squad (alliance) on Proudmoore. We might be a good fit, depending what you’re looking to do :slight_smile: Most of us have raided since BC/Vanilla, and now we’re at the point where we love progression, but stick to a less demanding raid schedule. Our guild is more of a family than anything else, and we’re always willing to lend a hand.

Our plan for Shadowlands is to get AoTC early each tier and then progress into Mythic raiding, aiming for CE at a more leisurely pace while still remaining progressive. We also do guild achievement runs each tier, and regular M+'s.

Our progression raids are Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM, and we have fun runs/alt raids on Sundays from 8:00 PM until 11:00 PM

If you have any questions, or would like to get to know us better, please feel free to message my real id: Trini#1551

Good luck in your guild search