Lf pvp guild alliance whitemane

Hello

Looking for Hardcore PvP guild on Whitemane for the Grind fest to 14
Will be playing Holy/Disc Priest, Dorf of Course

Played Hunter in Vanilla and Everything else afterwards, experienced in organised PvP groups

Until PvP Ranks Patch in will be Gearing up to be ready to Steamroll Pugs on day 1 of patch release

if no pure PvP guilds around will create PvP guild but will handover BG Party leadership to someone who has a better idea how to run PvP groups

can also raid weekends if any late night/weekend guilds out there

Meyrick

Looking for this myself

Ill keep checking in on this post if enough people join up ill make the guild and organise from there

Welcome to Animosity an Alliance Hardcore guild on Whitemane.

We are looking for passionate and competent players who have knowledge and experience with the Classic (Vanilla) environment. Our goal is to start raids 3 weeks into release.

Expectations:
Communication and Attendance
Extraordinary performance
Preparation for raids
Knowledge of your preferred class

We are currently recruiting for the following classes:

Warrior: OPEN
Paladin: OPEN
Priest: OPEN
Warlock: OPEN
Druid: OPEN
Rogue: OPEN
Hunter: OPEN
Mage: OPEN

Raid:
We will be raiding Tuesday and Wednesday from 7PM - 10PM PST with Monday as a cleanup day as needed later on.

Loot:
We will be using Loot counsel for distributing loot on a ‘most beneficial to raid’ factor. Also, based off performance and attendance.

PvP:
We will be doing premades and lots of world PvP. Aside from dungeons, PvP will be our main focus on days we do not raid.

Recruitment:
For more information message Xiten#2880 or Vite#4007. Or join us on discord :: SDAXhcR

added you to bnet, might be a little hard to contact atm as i run on late night hours

Hey! My bnet is Xiten#1628

Sorry the one i posted in my post was for discord! :slight_smile:

Not sure how committed you are to Whitemane but if you don’t mind Herod we might be a good fit for you. Here is our information:

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

__ Saturday & Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST__

Recruitment:

Warrior DPS: High

Warrior Tank: Very Low

Rogue: Very High

Mage: High

Priest: Medium

Warlock: Medium

Hunter: Low

Druid: Low

Paladin: High

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

Hello there, I am looking for a raiding guild that will focusing on raiding content. I would like to know how I can apply or join your guild and become a great addition to the team. I am going to roll a warrior or paladin on launch day. Let me know if there is still room for the guild. Thank you.

Thanks for clarifying Man, until we chat or i fill in an application only thing anyone looking at me can go by is my profile which will give you a fair idea on some of the things I’ve accomplished when the achievement system was implemented

thanks for the reply Bud, but the queue times for Herod im anticipating is keeping me away