LF PVE server semi-hardcore or hardcore guild

So I just decided to play again, this was a decision I had to think about for a while because of the time I have already put into vanilla over the years.

• I want to play a priest - but I could possibly be talked into some other classes if the guild is an absolute knock my socks off fit and they need something else. I have experience playing a lot of classes in vanilla, but right now my heart is kind of set on priest.

• I prefer alliance but might be talked into horde for a great fit.

• I can and will play any days or times EXCEPT Tuesday Weds or Thurs 5-9 PST - those times are reserved and I won’t be available during them pretty much ever. Any other times are fine, be it 3AM or 11PM, or all day on other days - you will most likely find me on WoW going hard.

• I am open to rolling on any PVE server.

• I’m an experienced classic player and I’d like to play with other experienced wow players, other people in the guild having classic experience isn’t really vital, but a commitment to working through the content is important to me and I think a grasp of the basics is important for efficiency purposes. I don’t want to spend more than 4 weeks waiting for people to level and attune, or more than 2 hours on an MC clear on farm, for example - both of which I think are totally reasonable minimum bars for a semi-hardcore or above style guild. I’m looking for a guild that has expectations of consumables, proper PVE specs, pre-raid BIS - etc. that match up with where the bar is set for my expectations. Obviously, I expect to have to meet those expectations myself and embrace that fully.

• The loot system isn’t important to me as long as it is functional and in the guilds best interest. Any system that prioritizes attendance, performance/contribution or some set of weights making up a standard rubric is totally fine, as long as it’s also consistently adhered to.

• I really don’t want to join a guild that has multiple raid teams. My experience has been that it only causes drama and eventual splits, that you just cannot make that many raiders happy, and I’d love to join a guild that is focused on ONE raid team.

I get that these seem like a lot of points, I’m a fairly serious player when it comes to classic, and I just want to make sure a guild is a good fit because I do not have a history of guildhopping whatsoever, and I’m not planning on starting.

I’m not a jerk or anything of that nature, not (overly) strange, and I can fit in with almost any group of people as long as we’re on the same page expectations wise, so really the expectations and the goals are more important to me if that makes sense.

1 Like

Come check us out. Well be on Grobbulus, RP-PVP for teh more mature community with a steady economy, great feel already through Grobbs discord and our already established guild coming from Private and Retail. You’re welcome to peek our discord or come hang before launch and see if youd fit in. Cheers, GL&HF!!!

Hey there! [H] might be a guild you want to check into. We will be playing on whitemane (PVP) with the semi-hardcore raiding mindset. Your times to play sound like they would fit very well with our schedule. The guild is still forming but we have a soild core of experienced players. Priest would be a great addition! discord.gg/8BXnnA join the discord to say hello or add me
Kaio Ken#6860

Discord: BnH247#9580 - add me on discord if you feel like you can flex your schedule to meet raid times, otherwise we have a separate roster for people who can’t meet those times, we have a lot of people already, friendly and still need 1 shadow and 1 holy priest.

Good morning Kaelyn,

Looking at your raid times, you’re welcome to join us for our Sunday raids and drop in to our Fridays as well. Your organized nature and scheduling tells me you’ll fit in just fine with us… we’re a mature group that’s been around since original retail classic and planning our move to Classic for almost a year now… We’ve got a regular spiel that should cover a bunch of questions, but in case you have more, let me know and ask away in discord… no pressure to stay if you don’t feel it’s for you!

<Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Herod catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Herod as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

[Another Generic Guild Recruitment Video]( <Exiled> is a semi-hardcore Horde raid guild on Herod catering to serious, mature players with a life. Raids are Tuesdays & Fridays at 9 PM Eastern / 6 PM Pacific with Sunday mornings for a second run with European players. Join us in Discord to keep up with all the details (link in the video below)

Raid times: Tuesdays from 6 Pacific or 9 Eastern shouldn’t take more than 2 hours most nights. Fridays will be utilized for any content that we couldn’t finish on Tuesdays (should be rare or during progression) or used for 20-man raids or PvP. Sunday mornings (NA) or evenings for European players will be our second raid time. You can join either raid to match your schedule best, or both with an alt.

Server: We have decided to roll on Herod as it’s now known for being a streamer-free zone.

Officer Experience: Almost all of the guild’s officers have full Classic or Vanilla raid experience, including a Scarab Lord amongst us. Many of them have been raiding for years and are very confident with every encounter. Our top PvPers have also ranked up to 10, 11, and 13 in the past.

Guild stability: the guild was originally established during patch 1.11 on The Venture Co. server long before TBC. The management that resurrected this guild from ruins and brought it to a top TBC guild on the server is now doing it again and we are reforming with a huge base of original members, and dozens of new friends gathered from other servers where we practiced this content for years.

Loot: We understand that this is a nostalgic experience for most so we’re going to be running a traditional DKP system. Since we understand that the system could be manipulated, we have implemented two factors to avoid abuse; namely a regular decay, and a loot council that can intervene with common sense to prevent a malicious or unreasonable scenario. However, since we have an amazing group of mature adults thus far, we don’t anticipate this council will require engagement.

If you’re interested in finding out more, we have a few awful videos (example below) on our website that follows a long tradition of terrible websites (ExiledClassic) but we recommend you hop into the discord (link in the video below) and check it out yourself. We can help directly address your questions or concerns that way.

Another Generic Guild Recruitment Video

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!

Thanks for your interest, and we hope to see you soon!

Still looking; while I appreciate everyones time I am not open to a PVP server under any circumstances as I will not be ranking and do not enjoy world PVP for it’s own sake, and I want to join a guild where I can potentially be an 100% raider because I don’t find 50% attendance acceptable from myself in any way, so I cannot raid during the few times I specified. Once again I hate to seem picky - but I want to indicate I’m still looking and why!

after Reading thru your post i’ve decided to just drop this here & you decide where your home is going to b [H] Guild LFM's Where every Member Currently Taking Votes on Everything: