LF PvE Guild moving towards Shadowlands

Looking for PvE Guild moving towards Shadowlands. Since we’re sitting on a nice experience buff for leveling new toons, it’s easier for me to get a toon set up over on another server. horde or alliance I personally do not mind either

Hello! :blush: I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. It is 18+ and you would need to have your character on Proudmoore.

There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:

Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this. (There may be achievement runs right now for older raids on Tuesdays and heroic on Friday- Check with a raid leader or officer for details)

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that. I think those that do not run mythic are running something else- again you would need to speak with a raid leader for more details on this.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming…org. You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can.

Freedom Delivery Crew on Zul’jin Horde

We’re a returning semi-hardcore mythic guild that looking to rebuild our core roster and push mythic once again. We do M+, PvP and a occasional alt run in our down time.

Tues/Wed 9 - 12 PM ET

If interested contact Strikin#11190

Hello,
We got a guild going of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running so we can start raiding. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit. We are looking for melee DPS and 1-2 more healers (priest/pally/shaman) and a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Raid times are 7:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Day are Friday and Monday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] casual guild looking for more!
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey there! = ) Check out the recruitment discord! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Hey there, give my guild a look-see!

About Us:
[Blood Forged] (on Thrall) was founded by a group of friends just before the release of Warlords of Draenor. Unfortunately due to people’s opinions of the latest expansion Battle For Azeroth, we have decided to take a break. We are currently rebuilding and are looking to bring new and experienced players to take on the remaining challenges of BFA and further into Shadowlands. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving Ahead of the Curve. We are looking forward to building an exceptional team.

Roles Needed:
Currently all roles are needed, with the highest demand on tanks and healers!

Raid:
Times are currently tentative
Tues - Thurs at 10p EST to 1a

LordThoth666#1578 (bnet) - CoFounder/Guild Master
AdriAlmighty#1682 (bnet) / Adrisenpai#9736 (discord) - CoFounder/Officer

Thanks for considering us.

Hey there! I’m the GM of Best in Class (Area52 Horde) and here’s all about us :slight_smile:

About:
Best in Class was created by a group of long time friends and we want to expand on our guild. We are setting up a brand new raid team! Our primary goal is to create a fun and friendly atmosphere and to learn and grow together, as a team.

Current needs:

Tanks -
Need one tank considering any class

Healers -
Need two healers considering any class

DPS -
Still need a few DPS, considering any class or spec

This list will be become more fine tuned as we receive more applicants, but for now I wanted to keep it very broad

Raid times:
Fridays and Saturdays 10pm - 1am EST

If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a part of our raid team, please feel free to add me on discord Lurk#0002 or on btag Lurkk#1659

Thanks for reading and I hope to talk with you soon.