LF progression guild Hunter/DK/Evoker

Hello,

I am looking to start mythic progression for the first time in a while and looking for something casual to start. times are any time in the evening. Btag is arrowmaniac#11494. Have 3 toons almost BIS gear for pre raid.

Hey there, Bewb. Our guild is always looking for people who want to progress. We’re a Friday/Saturday guild and I’ll leave our guild info so you can see if it interests ya.

Hello Bewbbie,

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC with ease. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link tp our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST.

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

Hiya, I’m recruiting for my guild group 2 that we are starting up.

Group 1 went 7/9 mythic this tier and we are looking to push into cutting edge this tier.
We raid Monday/Tuesday 9pm to midnight est.

We are an all adult guild that like to hang out, have a good time and push content. M+ active during the seasons, overall we like to chill and have a good time. We all come to wow to kill stuff and not have drama.

Currently need:
Tanks: closed (will recruit a dps that comfortable offspec tanking)
Healers: need 2 healers, any of these classes.
Pres evoker, MW monk, resto druid/shaman.
DPS: open to any, we currently need more melee. Big yes please to WW monk, rogue, warrior atm. But open to anyone comfortable dpsing.

All raiders need to be near or above 440ilvl by first day of 10.2 raiding (November 14th)

If interested please contact me via discord.

tanatithe

Thanks have a good day and better luck!