LF players to start an awesome helpful community

Hey all! I’m Poppz, just got out of the Air Force after 6 years and I love WoW and have been playing it for 12 years. I want to dedicate my time to trying to become a full time streamer until my money depletes and I need to enter the work force… My philosophy for streaming will be based upon trying to build a super helpful community to help everyone do M+, raids, or just with general game knowledge and I’m looking for reliable helpful players to help me out. This collaboration can be streamer to streamer and we can help each other grow as well or streamer to gamer where you help out, we can hang out and shoot the sh!t in discord or anything! If interested please consider checking out PoppzTV on Twitch,
if you need more info add Poppz#2177 on discord
or Poppz#11379 on Battlenet

1 Like

Hi Poppzwar!

We have a growing Guild and community that’s turning into something great and helpful! If you’re interested in joining an established community that’s looking to grow.

I would love to chat with you more! Kiua#1912 is my battletag and Kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord. I’m going to check out your twitch channel.