LF players to run M+ and/or PvP content

Hi all! First time posting here.
Not new to WoW, been here since MoP, but am looking for friendly and casual players to run M+ actively and start getting back into PvP. I enjoy M+ over raids but am willing to do anything!
Highest ilvl atm is a 426 BM hunter, who I run 10+ weekly.
Just mainly looking for laid back people to become friends with and enjoy the game with! :slight_smile:
I’m mainly Horde and I’m on Tichondrius.
BT is jessikaxoxo#1415

Thanks ^.^

Welcome to shoot me a message in game im trying to focus more on M+ this season but most of my wow time has been spent in some form of PVP
Valdorian-Bleeding Hollow

I can send you a message later today, if I catch you online, or you can send me a BT request. Either way works.

Hey there,
Copying and pasting my post to you both, happy to have ya!

I run an AoTC guild, discord and cross faction M+ community that could use some more solid players.

We accept players just getting into mythics and have channels specifically for io +1500 and higher. Wherever you fall, you’re welcome to join this social community so long as you keep it friendly!

Cheers!
Saxx#1747

1 Like

Sounds great Bowjobs.
God i love that name … i remember in classic i was in wintergrasp? saw a dwarf hunter named bowjob …amazing.

2 Likes

Thanks! Just sent a request.

Outlaw Rogue looking to grind some M+. Just returned after a few month break, 415 ilvl. Bnet is wvthunder#1228. Ill go ahead and send you a request!

1 Like

Looking for some ppl to run with regularly I’m a 430 Frost Mage Btag is Swankypants#112822

We have a guild with a cross-realm community. We are a horde guild called Found a Green Quest. We are EST time-zone based guild. We have events such as raiding, mythics, achievement runs, island expeditions, pvp and more. We are a family style group, who are welcoming to new and seasoned players. If interested or if you would like more info Kiua#1912 is my battletag or kiuayoukai#2395 is my discord.