LF People to play with! :D

Hello there! I’m looking for either a guild or a group of people to play with! I’m very active on discord and would like to have a nice group to talk to while playing classic and griding them levels and dungeons! Please, no serious Bettys! aka don’t have a stick up your bum… I’m always joking around or having laughs so if you don’t want someone like that in your group… don’t even offer lol. That being said… I know when to be serious and I know how to buckle down when I need to. Anyways… hope to meet some new people and make some new relationships! Hope to hear from ya’ll soon! :smiley: <3

hey there friend. Take a look at our recruitment post and if youre interested drop some contact info so we can get in touch later today!

Hello, come check us out. We are a friendly casualcore guild. We will be raiding one night a week officially and then lots of other things planned throughout the week that is optional. Very friendly discord. Come join in the hype and feel free to ask any questions.

Hey there!

Discord: RavenWebb#9612

Yooooo man! PUT ON YO THIZZFACE. Check us out, I think you would be a good fit for our team.

my discord is: whiskeyfist187#6605

Hit me up there.

Howdy pardner!

Casual guild here. We’re a good group of friends, looking to expand for classic. You sound like you’d be a perfect fit!

Timpossible#4216 is my Discord

We might be a good fit for you. Contact me at Rageous#1833 on bnet, or JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

Sounds like a nice group to be apart of! my discord is Thizz#1977 shoot me request!

We would love to have you in our community! Always looking for active members! [A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend

Hey Thizz! It sounds like our guild, Fifteen Years Later, might be a good fit for you! We are a group of college/grad students looking to have fun while doing PvP, dungeons and raids. We have an active discord and we love to post memes! We would love to have another fun person in the guild like yourself! Let me know if you have any questions- discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915

Infernal is always looking for people to join our gaming community! We will be going into Classic as Horde on the Thalnos server! Check out our post!

Check us out. We sound right up your ally. Come hang in discord before launch and find out!

Infernal is recruiting! We will be a casual guild for a while until enough members hit 60. Long standing gaming Community! Horde side Thalnos server!

Add me Achilles#13238

Check our post out :slight_smile:

If you haven’t found a guild already, check us out.

We’re a good group of bros with a strong sense of community, see if we fit your needs Thizz!

[H] <Eternal> Thalnos

Guild Type: both raid and PvP oriented . Will have pre made battleground groups, and scheduled world PvP events.

Raid Times: We will be aiming to schedule raids starting between 6pm and 9pm EST, weekends. This will be dependent on guild members.

Event Times: Maybe on weekend afternoons, lets see what you guys think.

Classes Needed: All roles needed, we have a raid main-tank.

We are a motivated new guild, seeking players of all skill levels. Our goal is to create a fun, helpful community with strong ambitions. The core group of this guild have been gaming together for a few years now. Some of us played in 2005 and quit early WoTLK. All in all we are a very chill group, I’m sure we are the right fit .

Discord: Add GrapeApe#1703 or type this channel
_https://discord.gg/DXdPJd (remove underscore)

cheers

Just wanted to follow up and see if you ever found a home. Again feel free to check us out if you havent.

still looking? We’re looking to add to our group for classic!

We are a very casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. Our discord is up and very active! Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]