LF People to play with! :D

Sounds like a nice group to be apart of! my discord is Thizz#1977 shoot me request!

We would love to have you in our community! Always looking for active members! [A] Stalagg <Vangar> 3 day Weekend

Hey Thizz! It sounds like our guild, Fifteen Years Later, might be a good fit for you! We are a group of college/grad students looking to have fun while doing PvP, dungeons and raids. We have an active discord and we love to post memes! We would love to have another fun person in the guild like yourself! Let me know if you have any questions- discord: zelada#3619, bnet: Zelada16#1915

Infernal is always looking for people to join our gaming community! We will be going into Classic as Horde on the Thalnos server! Check out our post!

Check us out. We sound right up your ally. Come hang in discord before launch and find out!

Infernal is recruiting! We will be a casual guild for a while until enough members hit 60. Long standing gaming Community! Horde side Thalnos server!

Add me Achilles#13238

Check our post out :slight_smile:

If you haven’t found a guild already, check us out.

We’re a good group of bros with a strong sense of community, see if we fit your needs Thizz!

[H] <Eternal> Thalnos

Guild Type: both raid and PvP oriented . Will have pre made battleground groups, and scheduled world PvP events.

Raid Times: We will be aiming to schedule raids starting between 6pm and 9pm EST, weekends. This will be dependent on guild members.

Event Times: Maybe on weekend afternoons, lets see what you guys think.

Classes Needed: All roles needed, we have a raid main-tank.

We are a motivated new guild, seeking players of all skill levels. Our goal is to create a fun, helpful community with strong ambitions. The core group of this guild have been gaming together for a few years now. Some of us played in 2005 and quit early WoTLK. All in all we are a very chill group, I’m sure we are the right fit .

Discord: Add GrapeApe#1703 or type this channel
_https://discord.gg/DXdPJd (remove underscore)

cheers

Just wanted to follow up and see if you ever found a home. Again feel free to check us out if you havent.

still looking? We’re looking to add to our group for classic!

We are a very casual guild made up of WoW veterans with families and lives outside of WoW. Our discord is up and very active! Check us out!

[H][Whitemane] <TBA> Casual PvE/PvP guild LFM [CST]

Hey There,

Ascended is a relaxed classic wow Guild. We will be rolling Alliance on ~Faerlina~Pvp-EST. We have a lot of experience playing previously on private servers together, and are inviting new members to continue and recreate that vanilla experience in World of Warcraft Classic!

All classes are welcome, leadership role will be made available after launch to those members that fit the gaps made as we expand.

All classes and specs are welcome, so bring your friends!

We understand the majority of the playerbase is much older and more mature in their personal lives, therefore we will be pushing into endgame content at a pace that reflects that on weekday evenings.

You can reach me on discord @ nicorth#6211

We would love to have you in the guild .

My friends and I have been waiting for WoW classic to re release since it was announced. We are super exited to sink a huge amount of hours into this game and clear all the content . We need players who put the team first. Working together from day 1 will help us become a fine oiled machine, working efficiently.

To make everyone feel apart of this from the beginning there will be open guild name suggestions and a vote in discord. I figured it would be better naming once we see all the personalities we have.

Guild Goals:

• Clear all PvE content including Naxx
  • Help members gear up farming pre raid BiS
  • Establish a strong ecnomy with careful planning
  • Be accomplished PvPers, and create various team strategies
  • Hold world PvP multi guild events

Classes Needed: We currently need offtanks, healers , and dps.

Times: We would like to raid either on weekdays starting at 6pm or 7pm EST, or weekends in the after noon/evening.

Discord: add GrapeApe#1703
or join _https://discord.gg/SfxatTw (remove underscore)

You might be interested in our guild.

The Seven Deadly Sins - NA Alliance PVP - Herod

About Us:

The Seven Deadly Sins is a guild that was formed by a handful of players that found themselves in a guild that wasn’t meeting their expectations. As is our nature, we decided to make our own guild so we can bring our goals to fruition. We have high aspirations and plan to be the most dominant guild on the server in both PvE and PvP.

Raid Times:

Saturday &amp;amp; Sunday – 8:00PM EST to 12:00AM EST

If you would like to join:

reply here or you can contact me @

Discord = Tepheroth#7342

Discord = raikin77#7735

Or Join our discord at [discord.gg/kWSq9ab]

You should check us out. Pretty sure you’d have a blast with us

You seem like you might be a good for our horde guild on Whitemane, Thizz. :slight_smile:
Here’s our blurb below, I hope you’ll check us out!

** :Horde: Horde :Horde: on PvP - Whitemane **
PvP | Semi-Casual raiding (weekends) | Social | Community

Core leadership has played hardcore PvP games, raided, and led guilds for 15+ years (including in original vanilla).
We have a large amount of core knowledge and a dedication to a fair, helpful, and non-toxic guild atmosphere; we are very excited to participate in progression raiding and open world PvP content in all phases!

This is the time to become a part of our core raider team or just enjoy the journey through Classic at launch with us.
Ambition needs you to help us punt gnomes and invade Stranglethorn Vale at launch!

You are:

• A non-toxic, mature player (18+)
  • Noobs and veterans alike are all welcome!
  • An active guildie looking to help build a positive community
  • Core raiders need to be team players and able to be on discord for raids

What plans:

• PvP (ganking, open world battles, and BGs)
  • Casual progression raiding using modified DKP loot system
    Scheduled for 2+ daytime/evening raids PST/Central on Fri, Sat and Sun, starting times tbd
  • Open to social and solo players just looking for a positive community
  • Chill, non-toxic atmosphere with friends. Players of all types are welcome, but we don’t tolerate toxicity.
  • Enjoying Classic!

What we are not:

• We are not rushing for world firsts or grinding rank 14 pvp. This is a relaxed guild that has cleared all this content before, and will do so again without having to rush there. Enjoy it!

If this sounds like a good fit for you or you have some questions, then please message me or join our discord below.
Good luck in Classic… FOR THE HORDE! :Horde:

https:/ /discord.gg/WBdm4ev

[Herod][H][2 RAID TIMES][EST&PDT][Social/Adult/Semi-Hardcore][Classic][EARLY & LATE NIGHT RAID TEAMS]

We are the exact community you are looking for!

Raid 1 Comp Have/Need
Prot warriors - 5 / 3
Melee warriors 2 / 5
Rogue 4 / 6
Mages 4 / 6
Priest - Shadow 1 / 1
Warlocks 6 / 5
Hunter 3 / 3
Resto Shaman 3 / 4
Druid’s Resto 1 /3
Priest Holy/Disc 4 / 4

Raid 2 Comp Have/Need
Prot warriors 3 / 3
Melee warriors 1 / 5
Rogue 3 / 6
Mages 2 / 6
Priest - Shadow 1 / 1
Warlocks 2 / 5
Hunter 1 / 3
Shaman 1 / 4
Druid’s Resto 0 /3
Priest Holy/Disc 2 / 4

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer?
We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us:

• We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect.
  • We offer a mature environment with stable leadership.
  • We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout.
  • We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community.
  • We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member.
  • At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about.
  • Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Loot System:

• DKP

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Raid Team 2 Times:

• Tuesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Wednesday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Thursday 10pm-1am Pacific Time
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Discord: