LF N'zoth Follower Guild(s)

My guild and I are currently planning a very big storyline that might require a few antagonists that are aligned with N’zoth. If everything goes as plan, we hope to open it to the rest of Wymrest as sort of a campaign against the forces of N’zoth. It’s really in the early stages of development, but any and all people are welcome to come forth and be a part of it. But as per the title, we mainly need the N’zoth followers on board first. We’d greatly appreciate it.

If not here, you can find me ingame. PST to Mythheart on the Alliance side, and msg this toon if you are Horde side.

Anyone can also message me on either Tezcan or Kelistad on Horde, Dotour or Taluck on Alliance.

bump

10char

There was one for a while, an old god cult guild horde-side. What ever happened to them, wyrmrest?

In addition to that I figured some new ones would pop up after the 8.3 news

Depending on whether you want to work with Alliance characters, I’ve got this one sitting around with the Eye of N’zoth, just waiting for a good (bad?) void-y storyline.

I’m looking for a guild because the storyline I have in mind will likely require lots of people, but you are welcome to join us anyway. Just message my alt on the Alliance for details: Mythheart