LF NZ or Early-AEST Guild for SL

NZ-based so would need to finish raid nights by 10pm server time. Would like to achieve AotC and Keystone Master - any progress beyond that would be most welcome.

Otherwise, looking for a friendly and active group of players to share Shadowlands with :slight_smile:

P.S. I don’t have logs but you’re welcome to view my Raider IO.

Aeaa#1101 on both Discord and BNet, flick me a message so we can have a chat (We’re equally limited to 10pm ST)

Immortal is recruiting! We are a Cael/Nagrand guild, made up of Aussie/NZ WoW addicts. EST 2008, we are on the look out for active players, 18+ who are bordering on an unhealthy obsession with their WoW toons in the lead up to SL.
We have space in our raid team for healers and DPS, but we are always on the lookout for active casual players and those who also love to push higher keys.
We don’t do well with egos, we like to have a few drinks while we play, we’re a close knit group and are always looking to push ourselves to excel at our elected toons and classes.Raid times are wed and fri 7.30pm -9.30pm server time.
Chuck me a message for more info on Rushnak#1325

Boop might suit. Raids start 6:30pm server time. We have a few Kiwi’s in the guild already :slight_smile: