LF Noob friendly guild

Hey everyone,

Just got into playing WoW finally. After many years of playing MMO’s i figured it’s time to give it a shot. After doing dungeons and solo leveling, I’ve found it to be quite boring without people to play with.

I’m definitely a social gamer so I enjoy talking and asking questions to experienced players. I find myself spending hours online searching forums to get the answers to questions I have regarding gameplay.

I’m in search of a mature Guild that is friendly with schedules and flexible with hours. Thank you for hearing me out :slight_smile:

Vodex is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore that’s been around since 2012. We’re a semi-casual raiding guild that focuses on community and fun.

Add me on discord or bnet if you’d like to chat.

Bnet - Baconburger#11507
Discord - Baconbuns#8537

1 Like

Sent you an add on Discord.

Hi Kaijuu,

If you are still looking for a new home, I would like to chat with you about my guild. We are a Thrall Horde based guild, but seem to be looking to build our guild into what you are asking for!

Ill leave a link below to our forum post, feel free to reach out if you are interested!

Hello Kaijuu, we are a Horde guild if you dont mind joining the clearly superior faction. We are also accepting of new players and dont mind helping when we can.

[US] [Stormreaver] [H]

Important info:
-US server - Stormreaver - Horde
-Saturday / Sunday Raid Days 9pm - 12am MST
-Heroic 9/12 with the intent to start Mythic progression after AOTC
-DPS needed | 1 Healer class needed

Contacts

B-net: Wolf#16175 / Discord: Wolf {Ruff}#0354
B-net: Grymkhaos#1356 / Discord: Grymkhaos Badazz#9521
Hello, KnightOwls is a guild that formed a few weeks back now and has started raiding. We still need a few members to fill out our raid. We are currently focused on Heroic flex and M+. Eventually we would like to get into some mythic progression before the end of BFA.

As for Shadowlands, our plan is to hit the ground running. We want to get into raiding ASAP, gear, and start mythic progression.

If you’re interested please feel free to contact us.

Good morning Kaijuu!

Our growing socual Guild is recruiting. We have an active Guild chat and discord. We are a horde faction guild.

I will share our Guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Why not a fresh start with some fresh peoples. We are just starting a re-roll over on Hyjal(Horde) and would love for you to come check us out. jump in discord and take a look around to see if its something your interested in. [H][US][Hyjal] Re-roll Project - looking for members