LF Non-woke 30yo+ guild

About Me:
played since vanilla and currently pushing 40yo
had a group of friends played with but they left in SL (some might come back who know)
casual raider. heroic
usually, get 2.1k in 3s PVP multiclass each expansion
have a career and family. wow at night after the kids are in bed
have multiple 60s. main currently not locked down but considering Warr, Pal, Lock
mostly dps and healer roles in pvp and pve. havn’t tanked raids regularly since cata but will probably tank some mythics
play with my father as well (60yo)- he’s a package deal with me :wink:

LF:
EST
Active Guild
family oriented/mature but humorous guild.
no ragers.
mythic + normal/heroic raiding
some guildlies interested in arena would be icing on the cake
preferred raid times 830pm EST or later (after the kids are in bed)
non-woke to me means not interested in any guilds obsessed with being politically correct or pronouns

Thanks for taking time to read

3 Likes

Hello Lytix,

Not sure if horde would be a deal breaker but…

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild on Zuljin Horde. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)
1 Like

Heya Lytic, Problematic is a group of middle aged delinquents seasoned players looking to get an early and fairly painless AOTC and then move into Mythic for the rest of the patch. If you want to raid on Wednesday and Thursday 7-9 PST, feel free to reach out to Wedgezilla#1953 (Battle Net) Crunx#2635 (Discord) or read up about us on the Hyjal forum.

1 Like

Hi Lytic
BiOL is always looking for more dps raiders and are definitely not PC, we don’t offend intentionally we just allow guildies to be themselves without the drama. We are here to play a game and down bosses. Our start times are a tiny bit earlier, 8 pm est and we usually do heroic on Wednesday once we start pushing mythic on the weekends. If that doesn’t work consider it a free bump, but feel free to check us out below and give a poke if interested

1 Like

Seems like you’re the one who’s obsessed lol

no- i just stated my preference for a community.

to clarify, i am seeking a guild that focuses on the game and avoids politics- including the latest fad regarding nontraditional pronoun preferences.

you are the one who took the time to reply to a LF guild post with a cheeky response that is devoid of logic. sounds like you are obsessed :wink:

4 Likes

For sure, I put my political views in my guild recruitment posts because I am Normal

2 Likes

Hey Lytic,

I think we’d be a decent fit for you, but our raid time is a few minutes early for what you stated. If you get a minute, check out my recruitment post. If you’d like to chat or have questions my contact info is at the bottom of the post.

1 Like

Hey Lytic,

I saw your post and I think we could work well for you!

Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by high-end mythic raiders our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

After a late start to CN and pushing to 8/10m, we collectively decided to take a break after 9.1 with the state of the game. Now that Dragonflight is here, the game is in a way better place than it was, it is time to restart and build to be stronger than ever!

Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid times are as follows:

Tuesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Wednesday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)
Thursday: 9PM-12AM PST (12AM-3AM EST Server)

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

We are recruiting for Mythic raiding as well as M+, PvP, and social stuff! Everyone is welcome! Availability in most classes and rolls, raid spots are and will always be competitive.

If you would like to talk more please message me in game at Bloodtypered#1344, or simply reply to this post. Look forward to discussing more with you. =)

1 Like

hello lytic
Children of Mayhem, is a Spinebreaker Alliance guild that engages primarily in raiding and M+ content. In season three we were top 10 alliance guild with Sepulcher of the First Ones AOTC.

(Cross-realm and cross-faction trials welcome!)

7:00-10:00 CST, WED/Thurs.

Looking For:

• Warlock and Shaman
  • Any DPS with tank/healer OS (or vice-versa)
  • Misc. RDPS/Melee DPS
  • A potential Evoker enjoyer

(Our raid tank slots are all filled at this time, though qualified parties will be considered regardless.)

Though all classes are welcome to apply, especially for M+ content - the above are specifically requested due to gaps in armor type/weapon usage, or specific utility we would like to have going forward.

About
Our current raid roster consists of a blend of raiders and M+ enjoyers with the unambitious goal of AOTC and keystone master. More importantly, we’re a group of friends who just want to play this horrible game together, progress through content, and have a good time - and we are always looking for more qualified members.

Our raid times are 7:00pm to no later than 10:00pm CST on WED/Thurs, with possible non-mandatory weekend raid days in the event that a weekday raid night is canceled or otherwise not feasible.

We have no current plans for any SL S4 content, nor expect anyone to do anything until the first M zero week in DF.

Contact me:

If you have any questions or inquiries, or are interested in joining , feel free to reach out to me at any time via Discord or Bnet!

Bnet Thyrax#1884
Discord Fyrea#5777

1 Like

Hi Lytic!

While we are a horde guild, and we do raid a little earlier than desired, I feel my guild and community fit the rest you are looking for. I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vathorean, know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

1 Like

Lytic,
My guild Legalize Peacebloom [A] - Whisperwind, a newly formed guild whose core members have been AOTC every tier since legion. We consist of players of all types, from hardcore veterans, to returning players, to the brand new raiders checking out the scene for the first time. We sometimes dip our toes in a little mythic raiding, but our focus is AOTC and Mythic +'s. We have a strong Mythic+ community, so if that’s your thing, come check us out. We only ask that you be respectful of the people around you. We’re mostly all in our 30’s and enjoy a good laugh, but when it’s time to raid, it’s time to raid. We are a new guild looking to expand our ranks and our community. We currently have people running keys from 2s to 22s, and will be raiding Friday and Saturday 8-1030pm est come DF. If you’re interested let me know. My discord is Arriesa#9139. I look forward to chatting with you.

Shaun

1 Like