LF new TWW home (dps/healer flex) M+/raid/PvP

Hey everyone. I’m looking for a new home for TWW. I’m mainly a rdps/healer flex. I have heroic raiding experience as fire mage, s priest, and druid (feral/boomie) mainly. Big alt guy and willing to play whatever class/spec is best for the raid team. I’d love to find an active guild to do raiding (heroic mainly, maybe some mythic), M+ and PvP with (ideally would love a dedicated RBG group). Cheers!

RECRUITING AOTC+ RAIDERS:
healers (any)
dps (no hunters)
Trial run Tues, Jun 11, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central)

About our team:
AOTC every season. Solid players. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.
Goal: 20 capable, reliable raiders willing to move on to mythic content once AOTC is achieved.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large guild, family feel.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things! Friendly and respectful guild with very fun folks!
Would love to have you join our crazy fam!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hey!

Check out my recruitment post: [H] <HardcoreCasuals>-Shandris 8-11PM EST Tues/Wed LFM!

Discord: Arth#0814

Hi, Eredis. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock>. We’re a chill mythic guild that’s perfect for people who are interested in mythic but might not have a lot of experience with it. We’re very friendly and active both in and out of raid, with key groups running almost every day. I’m especially looking for ranged dps for war within, so let me know if you are interested. I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hi Eredis! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for MoP Remix and TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hello! if youre still looking, we are Mind Smooth on Area 52 and raid 8-11 EST Monday and Tuesday. we have active m+ groups and play outside of raid together. let me know if youre interested and we can chat more :slight_smile:

discord- olysian

We are a fun guild that focuses on AOTC with the desire to do some mythic. We are seeking dedicated raiders with the same goals in mind. Classes needed are havoc DH and mage, although we are open to all possibilities.

Raid nights: Tues, Wednesday, Thursday from 8:50pm-midnight central time.
Btag: Oriel#1933
Discord: Oriel1933

Good morning. I would love to chat with you about your search for a new home. I think Trinity could be a good fit for you. We are an AOTC guild first and our plan is to dip into mythic in TWW (optional) We are active outside of raid on discord. Our raid days are wed thur 9-12 est. Active in m+ as well. Please hit me up Bigkef#8664

Looking foward to chatting with you

Hello Eredis,

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. I would love to talk to you more about what you are searing for in terms of a guild. We are a mythic+ and AOTC focused guild that raids on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST.

We are not your typical big numbers massive guild that invites everyone with a pulse using copy and paste recruiting methods. We are a friends first type of guild that is looking for players that want to be more than a random number filling a raid slot. Perhaps make some real friends that lasts longer than a singular raid tier or expansion.

We have some players that dabble in pvp but not many. We do not have a dedicated RBG team but we do have multiple people running mythic+ keys daily, a weekly mythic+ guild night, and raid twice a week which alts are welcomed to.

I would love to talk to you further so please message me back on discord or bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hey there,

Our guild, Enshadowed is currently looking for players for TWW. I attached our current forum post to give you better details of what we are about and our contact info.

Happy Hunting!

Greetings Eredis!

We do not currently have a PVP team. It would be cool to start one.

I dig the versatility! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

seems like your guild isn’t particularly a safe space for LGBT+ folks so definitely gonna have to pass and hope that you educate yourself a little more! cheers

My education is fine my dear. We are a right leaning guild, and I don’t want people to join and be unhappy. Honesty is the best policy. We have plenty of LBGT members who have no problem with that.