LF New Raiding Guild

Hi guys :slight_smile: I’ve been posting a lot on here recently, but still haven’t found a guild to my likings. Little bit of background for me, just recently started playing DH but have mained Warrior for 7+ years and have done this entire tier as a Shadow Priest. I am currently 11/12H and 11/12N. I have over 75 wipes on n’zoth with my old guild so I know the fight in and out. I would like to begin mythic progression if I would be allowed to do so. If anyone would like a chat Scythe#12302 or Scythe#7427 on disc. Hope to hear back from someone! Happy Raiding :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there. I’m just gonna drop this here for your consideration. We’re on Thrall, Horde side. We could use a new Shadow Priest! :smiley:
Raid Schedule: Friday 9:30 - 12:00pm EST, Saturday 9:30 - 12:00PM EST
A few of us start clearing trash @ 9 -9:15pm.

Current Progression

Uldir: 8/8H AOTC
BoD: 9/9H AOTC
NtWC: 12/12H AOTC

Recruitment Needs:
We have a solid group that is in need of some adjustments. We are mainly looking for ranged DPS of any class, but more in need of the following:

Item level: 450+ for raiding. A lower ilvl may be considered based on previous raid experience.
Healer: Resto Druid, MW Monk, Priest with DPS off specs.
Melee DPS: Ret Pally
Range DPS: Hunter, Mage, Ele Shaman, Crit Chicken, S-Priest and Warlock

We do have a trial period of 2 weeks. Calendar invites for raid is up every week, and our raiders are expected to sign up accordingly, and be on time.

Of course this is just what we’re looking for to improve our Raid roster. If you are interested in joining for the social aspect or the many shenanigans we do at random times, then feel free to contact myself or another officer.

Who we are:
AOB is a fun and laid back guild that likes to kick a$$, and of course chew bubblegum…buuuut, I’ll let the guild name do the talking. We’re a fun, rowdy group of fella’s and ladies who enjoy each others company and have fun together whether it’s in a random TW dungeon, mythic+ run, or raids. As well as the occasional Island expeditions and leveling new toons together. We all enjoy dark humor, and are not for the easily offended.

Contact Info:
Crindor#1206 Btag Crindor#2622 Discord
scorpion#1272 Btag Arochon#1539 Discord

Any other member of AoB can direct you to one of the officers. Some members have basic knowledge of what we’re looking for as well.

Come step into the dojo

Hello there…Check us out!

Hello and good day!
We are doing a few mythics in Ny and pushing keys till shadowlands…a few has went on break and missing a few for a full 20 for mythic and pugging …well prefer to have guildies! So looking to find a couple hard hitters to knock out a few more mythics Ny and rock into Shadowlands!

Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. Shadowlands is our 5th xpac as a guild. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8 to 10:30 pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
2/12 M Ny
3/8 M EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Ele Sham/Rogue/Ret Pally/Spriest/WW Monk/DK
Recruiting for Mythic + and Pvp community.
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Hello Scythe
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

UPDATE: I am now 12/12H. Finally got AOTC and 470 Devastation’s Hour! Still looking for a new home!

What we are looking for in a Mythic Raider
Mythic Team Tuesday|Wednesday|Thursday Invites at 8:15PM. First pull at 8:30PM till 11:30PM EST

• A dedicated player who researches the fights prior to walking in to kill it that night.

• Full understanding of your class and specs and a willingness to learn others

• Dependability, determination and dedication and consistency in performance

• Basic understanding of Warcraft Logs and how to read logs, or a willingness to learn

• A Player who has a sense of humor, but knows when to buckle down and get progression bosses down

• Above all else, Respect to other team/guild members

Currently Recruiting
All Exceptional DPS & Healers will be reviewed
Specifically: Fire Mages, Warlocks, Balance Druids

Progression 3/12Mythic

Contact
Discord: Joetalatte#5238

Not a raider?
Not a raider but still wish to be a part of an awesome guild? BE CONTINUED offers:

• Weekly Sunday Fundays where we progress through old achievements, farm up transmogs, and hunt for those rare mounts and pets.

• We will also be adding to our schedule other various events like scavenger hunts, Level 1 races, and gnome fight club. Re-rolling instead of transferring? No problem! We’ll help to set you up on our server.

Unrest is a 3/12M Alliance guild on Bladefist. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12am EST. Our recruitment post may not be as slick as these others guys. We apologize as we are just men and women of math, science and dick jokes.

1 Like

Send me a request, Scythe#12302 or Scythe#7427 on discord