LF new Raid Group

Hello, I am looking for a group of like minded players that want to push content but more importantly to me want to have fun. I do not consider myself to be hardcore, but I retain a mythic raider mindset (from when I raided mythic in WoD) that compells me to push myself hard.

I will say that I am visually impaired, born with a rare genetic eye disorder called achromatopsia (the complete form of it) that in all honesty can sometimes prove to be an extra challenge for me (and sometimes the group depending upon the mechanics of the fight). However, through some clever use of addons, weak auras, auditory queues, and extra communication I have managed to circumvent these challenges and do well for myself. I disclose this information as I totally understand that some people may find this to be to high of a risk for them and their group and that to me is fine, but for anyone raid leader that’s willing to give me a shot I can assure you that you will have 110% of my effort.

Due to my visual limitations I have found recently that it is easier for me to play melee and I have this toon or a death knight (Wuflew-Proudmoore) that I can play on. As for ranged (because it seems to me that most groups need more ranged) I have a 60 warlock (I think the ilvl is 217ish) or I could always finish leveling my mage or hunter. I am happy to play whatever as long as I am not screwing up.

I absolutely love doing mythic plus content and if that’s all the game had to offer right now in terms of content I’d still do it.

As for times, I am reliable in terms of raid attendance. Two nights a week typically best works with both myself and my family’s schedule, used to raiding T/Wed from 9-12am CST.

Anyway, this is probably a bit long winded, but if you’d like to know more, get together run a key, drink the blood of our enemies, or just take a long romantic stroll on the beach gazing into each other’s eyes, my btag is worldhunger#1333.

P.s. I am not opposed to faction and/or server switching if it works out

Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you have any further questions, comments, concerns, complaints, or death threats just feel free to let me know.

1 Like

Hey!

I sent a btag request - but I’m definitely easier to get a hold of on discord if you want to add me there ! Letholas#9581!
I’d love to chat with you!

Boomskie from BlackListed just added ya,
SilverGhost#1156

Hello Nakedbacon! I think we may be a good fit for you! We do raid 3 nights a week so wanted to get that up top but read on down below and we can chat anytime in Discord! Thanks - Shadow.

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hi!
[A][US][Stormrage] is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE
Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP
Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME
If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:
Ratayu (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage
Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage
Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hey there! I think The Librarians could be a great fit for you. We’re a casual, inclusive, friendly group of people running raids and M+ keys throughout the week as well as legacy/achievement/tmog runs. We welcome all players to our group as long as they have a friendly, can-do attitude! I personally don’t see your visual impairments as a concern on our end, it will prolly just have some learing curves on our end to help you perform as best as you can.

Feel free to reach out if you’d like more information!
My discord: penciltea#4344
GM’s btag: TheLibrarian#11426
GM’s discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740

I added you on battlenet (ree#1799) Our Guild - Enshadowed on Thrall is looking for more raiders (and friends) as we just moved to this server in order to rebuild our team. You can also get in touch with me quicker on discord (Kayliee#7155) if you would like to chat.

Hey there, read your post and I think we could be a good fit! We’re currently in need of some extra dps for Soulrender prog and beyond and we would love to chat with you if we sound like a fit, classes can always be discussed.

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and just started on Soulrender prog.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hi there,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps and a heals for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 7 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for Ranged dps and a healer.
We are 10/10N, 3/10H SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey there! I’d love for you to give my guild a shot. :slight_smile: Here’s my somewhat long-winded response to your slightly long-winded post :wink:

We’re experiencing a bit of lull in our raid roster with players deciding to take a break or let their subs lapse, so we’re looking for more members to join our raid team! We have some former mythic raiders on our roster as well. Most of us want to get AOTC, but aren’t really interested in dedicating ourselves to a hardcore progression team.

We do ask that our raiders commit to our raid times and days, and do what’s needed to keep your character ‘raid ready,’ but we’re not a hardcore guild. We’re not policing how many keys you’ve run (if any), making sure you have sockets on all your gear etc. As long as you’re playing to the best of your ability, and not holding the greater team back, you’re good to go.

Here’s a little more about us:
Guild Name : Onward
Server : Moon Guard
Faction : Alliance
Type of Guild : Social, Raiding, Mythic+, some PVP
Progression : 6/10 H 10/10 N
Raid Times : Fri/Sat 7-10 server (8-11 EST)

About : We’re a social, friendly guild who aims to hold events both in and out of game, hang out with each other, and generally just have fun playing the game together. Outside of raid, we like to run mythic plus, hop into arenas and battlegrounds, and run old content runs for mounts, transmog and achievements. We also occasionally host non-WoW events Tea Time, Spooky Scary Movie night, and Phasmophobia night. Our guildies get guild repairs and access to the leveling and crafting mats tab in the guild bank. We’ve also got an active discord to talk shop, post memes, or gush about your fur babies. Right now, we are looking for more dedicated members to fill out our raid team. We could use a demon hunter, death knight, mage or DPS warrior, but those are not required!

Reach out on Discord for an invite or if you have questions: LifeOnMarz #1786

Hello Nakedbacon,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN and SOD. We’re looking to complete CE in 9.1. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10H And 1/10M with 30% pulls on M Eye.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873