LF New Home

Hi. I am a returning veteran raider who is seeking a new guild as my schedule has let me come back. I have mythic/heroic experience going back to WotLK and have raided as an officer/raid team leader since Cataclysm. I have AOTC for all of MoP going forward achieved with my guilds I have been in. Currently I am looking for an active home that does things outside of raids but also has a very productive and enjoyable raid environment.

I have 5 characters currently max’d and 3 about to max out on level. They are Paladin (Holy/Ret), Death Knight (Blood MS and highest IL at 402), Rogue (Assasin), Demon Hunter (Both specs), Mage. The leveling characters about to max lvl are a hunter, warrior, and warlock.

I am looking for a place to call home and hopefully raid with. Logs for ulduar are available for rogue as thats who I played. For raid teams I am willing to play whatever spec needed, even if only as an alternate. I am also not afraid to server transfer or faction change. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Discord: Fynevine#0351
Battlenet: Fynevine#1856

IF you ever want to come to alliance, feel free to check out Aes Sedi!
Aes Sedi is a casual laid back social guild. We have regular events that range from simple things like transmogrification contests to mog runs, achievement runs, WPvP and even raiding.

Very laid-back with a largely mature group of people. Feel free to contact Xingsheng or myself in game…or any member for that matter. A simple /who will give you all you need.

BTAG rissa#1373

Hello There Releyna,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg
To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

Housewives Of Azeroth is a newly formed guild, on area 52, looking to meet and play with chill laid back people. Not only are we looking for players for current content we are also looking for people to join us for classic wow as well

This is a chance to get in on a fresh start for current and classic content.

Currently needing

DPS (Open)

Heals (Open)

(We are new so needing a bit of everything)

Raid times are Fri-Sat 11pm-2am server time.

We are currently 6/8 normal. However we need you to fill those last few spots so we can move into heroic and mythics.

If raiding is not your thing we also run transmog runs as well.

So, if you want to join and raid with a bunch of drunken fools, have fun, and go back to the glory days of playing a video game with friends give us a consideration.

If you wish to join message Spicywaffles , hypercronic, ammastia, velorén, or message me on bnet @ Ontai#11490. Or on discord at ontai#4049

Hello Hello Fyne!
Take a look at us and let us know if we are of interest!

Order of Azeroth is a brand new alliance guild aspiring to create a community with a focus on PVE.

US- Kel-Thuzad

We are a small band of players that have played since launch. We are looking to expand into more competitive content and as such are looking for raiders. However, we welcome all players in this community so long as they follow our expectations.

Why join OA?
Being a brand new guild means the new members dictate the future of the guild. A sense of closer camaraderie exists in small scale guilds that doesn’t exist in large-scale guilds that new members essentially feel alienated from. We are not looking to get ‘large’ but are looking for enough members to maintain and create a growing community.

Raid Times:
There are no current raid times listed. Schedule is open for new members. We will follow a dedicated ‘2-day’ raiding schedule.

Preferred Requirements:
There are no current gear requirements. The only requirement is having the capacity to learn. We will help gear prominent prospects.

Spots available:
All spots are currently available. Content that is desired: Raiding, Mythic Dungeons, Ranked PVP.

Expectations:
We expect our members to be mature but above all else remember that this is indeed a game. The ultimate goal is to have fun with each other. That being said, there is a time and a place for making jokes and sharing memes and another time for listening to the officers in a raid. The main expectation then is to know the difference. Have an open mind, respect each other, and have fun building a community.

How to apply?
Message Unasapres or join our discord channel to learn more about us.
We are looking for officers and recruiters as well. Please inform us if you wish to have one of these roles and we will set up a time to discuss the details.

Btag:
Unasapres#11629

Discord:
Unasapres#3341
___https://discord.gg/enfqVhf

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Releyna,
Welcome back!
If you looking for a guild to call home, progress in content while in the company of a fun group of friends,
Miscreants Arygos-Llane is a small knit group building our ranks for EP. We understand that real-life comes before raid life,we come home to our WoW family to unwind, not a second job. As a guild, we enjoy M+ keys, Raiding, and a little PVP on the side. Our goal is to build a solid core team to push into Palace, while still maintaining an organized but fun atmosphere. All classes welcome.

Guild:
Progress: Eternal Palace 5/9N
Server: US-Arygos/Llane
Schedule: Fri & Sat 7-10pm Eastern (Server)

Recruiting:
Melee: ALL (could use: Monk, Warrior, Paladin)
Ranged: All
Healers: Backups (Hybrids and could use Pally)
Tanks: Backups (Hybrids and would be Most Welcome)

Community Key: qPjmwmmijy7
Discord ID: planeswalker94#8509
Server ID: discord.gg/t4jyynX

Hello I am the raid leader for Tunnel Vision. We are an AOTC and M+ focused group in the guild Currently Online. We raid Tuesday/Saturday 9PM-12AM CST on Illidan.
If interested add my btag: Captiva#1133, Discord:Mettlegear#6880 or check us out at our website https://currentlyonline.gg/tunnelvision/
We do not mind cross realm raiders!

Little bit about us. We are a laid back group who enjoys cutting it up but we are also here to clear content. We have several who participate in the banter and a few who sit back and enjoy the banter. We enjoy having both sets. My only major rule for it is “if you can dish it be able to take it”. Sounds like you would be a good fit! I hope to hear from ya soon!

Hi there! Added you to btag, mine is Lgeme84#1466.

We are looking for players looking for a permanent guild to call home!
We are Alliance on Sargeras, raiding just 6-8 hours per week (T/Th 8-11 pm CST and Monday - flex day - 8-10 pm CST).

We are 7/8N and 7/8H with Azshara close to a kill on heroic. We’re 1/8M in EP and are closing in on a Behemouth kill and foresee Radiance going down soon as well.

HMU on btag if this interests you! Thanks!

Hello Releyna, welcome back!

Armageddon Industries - Horde - Area 52 - Age 25+ (30+ preferred)

About Us:

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a “real life first” meaning we see gaming as a hobby and not another job. We are a multi game community: WoW, Destiny 2, ESO, GW2, and Anthem.

Mission

• Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.

• Provide a mature atmosphere free of “teenager/young adult” drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.

• Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality, loyalty, helpfulness, and game history over current skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.

BfA Progression: EP 5/8H & 8/8N, CoS 2/2N, BoD 9/9H (AotC), Uldir 8/8H (AotC)

Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M &amp; 7/7H (AotC)

Our Schedule

T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST) - Core Raid Team

Sun - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)

If you are interested, contact us in game/discord:

Mirielle - Recruitment Officer

Battletag ID - Mirielle#1541

Discord ID - Miriel#2724

Novabomb - Guild Master / Raid Lead

Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974

Discord ID - Skybolt#2791

Or reply here:

1 Like

Hi!

Epitaph of Suramar/Draka is looking for acrive players who want to see content and have fun while doing so. We are a group of friends who have played for over 10 years together. Raid nights are friday/saturday 9pm est untill about 11 or 1130pm. I would love to chat if you have time! My battlenet is Alikona#11551

Hope to hear from you soon! <3<3

Thank you everyone for reaching out! I am currently trying to get in contact with everyone and see what may be a good fit!

Hey!
Wheelchair Warriors is a newly formed guild of 3/8M EP and 7/9M BoD Raiders!
We have high aspirations of downing Mythic Bosses while having fun and we’re looking for players with the same desires! For now we run Heroic every week until we have 20 raiders to jam with.
As a group of 3/8M EP Raiders we believe we can go farther together while still holding a positive and fun environment.
We wanna build a strong community for people looking for a home. Hopefully we’re it!

We are homed on Tichondrius Horde which is a West Coast PST server.
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Times: 9pm-12am PST
EP: 3/8M raid team
Needs: Healers/DPS

We do M+ daily as well!

If this sounds cool, my contacts are below! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Animationhac#1607
Discord: Redhac#1713

Hi Releyna,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 5 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for WW monk, ideally with a MW os but that is flexible; ret pally, and dps warrior. Ranged dps is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N , 6/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hey Releyna!

I’d love to chat more if you’d like to. I think you would be a great fit for us. We are looking to create a great community! Add me if you’d like to chat Arc#11310

Pep Talk is a newly formed guild on (H) Illidan with the purpose of enjoying content as a community. Currently pursuing end game content in pve/pvp and eventually moving into mythic raiding.

We are looking for anyone interested in joining our community. Previous raiding experience is not needed and we are willing to help complete mythic + to help gear.

We raid on Saturdays and Sundays 9:15-11:45 eastern. Groups will start forming around 9:00 eastern to be as efficient as possible. Flasks and food will be provided.

Transmog runs and pvp groups will be set up periodically throughout the week as we gain more members.

Raid times : Saturday/Sunday 9:15-11:45 eastern