LF New Home [A/H]

Hello everyone,

I’m recently coming back to retail and I’m enjoying all the catchup that needs to be done, but I’m looking for a guild to help me out with having some company or atmosphere to my adventure. I’d really like a social guild that leans more towards casual stuff, but I won’t be opposed to anything really except mythic raiding. I’m not that good at the game (at least not yet) and I’m not too sure how my schedule would mesh.

My days off are Thu-Fri with the normal 9-5 in the EST time zone. I also have one faction change and two transfers sitting on my account from when they did the bundles so I’ll be able to move this character with ease. I’m currently on Zul’Jin and if your guild is there, fantastic! If not, well it won’t bother me none to move over if you’d think that I would fit in :slight_smile:

Anyways I won’t type too much :stuck_out_tongue: but please leave a reply. I have this weekend off so I’ll be able to get back to everyone as soon as I can. Thank you for your time and I really do look forward to speaking with you!

2 Likes

Hi Sassman!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest. We are on the server Zul’jin! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hey Sassman,

I love your name! So sassy! :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, I’m the GM of the alliance guild, The Legal Bananas on the realm Stormrage! We are looking for more ranged & flex healers for our guild. Currently full on tanks & hunters. We are social, & do other things than just raiding!

Here is my recruitment spam if you’d like to learn more:

If you are interested & want to know more, please DM me via discord: Jem#6738

Can’t wait to hear from you & I hope you have an amazing day!

:heart: / Jem

Hello Sassman!
I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We raid on Fri-Sat nights from 9:30-12:30 EST.
We welcome newer or inexperienced players, take the time to explain the things they need to get them end game ready. We have lots of patient, friendly and knowledgeable players ready to extend their hands. I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Byndi