LF new guild/home

A dps who plays many classes looking for a new home and group of friends to play with. I love raiding and keys. Im available most days. Wed and thurs need to be a little later, unless its a great fit, i’m able to change my schedule around.

Hey there! We are currently recruiting for additional DPS and Healers to join us as we continue to push through Amirdrassil.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 200+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time. 2nd Heroic Raid group raids on Saturday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
4/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Pally, Shammy
DPS: Rogue, Mage, Enh Shaman, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Koravol, Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Hi Grimranger,

I run a small casual EST social guild on Proudmoore. We are always on discord when we are playing and are rebuilding after not playing since mid shadowlands and plan to run both some mythic+ and casual raid some on normal. We are also super alt friendly as my current guild members each have at least 6 characters.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Howdy Grimranger!

Ignorance Is Bliss is looking for new members!

We are a newer guild looking to fill out our raid team and we are also looking for players to run Mythic+! We are mainly looking for DPS players at this time :slight_smile:

Raids are Fridays and Saturdays, 8-11pm Eastern time. Mythic+ is run throughout the week. We are 9/9N, 4/9H Amirdrassil. We are wanting to focus on Heroic progression.

Servers: Drak’Thul, Skywall, Silvermoon, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis, Terenas

Feel free to reach out to me, Kitty, or join our discord!

Discord: discord.gg/7wtdvtmk

Hi Grimranger!

I will leave guild spam and you can reach out to me!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 3 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
• Not easily offended
• Socializing
• Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
• Communication
• Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
• Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
• Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

What we are NOT looking for:

• Players who want a social guild, but do not socialize
• Player who want to run content or events, but ignores request to join and complain later if not invited
• Players that expect full 100% attention of all officers and GM and for us to hold your hand 100% of the time
• Players that consistently request higher ranking in guild (ranking is earned, this includes raid lead)
• Players that request ingame items or gold on a consistent bases

Need:
Tanks: OPEN
Heals: OPEN
Melee: OPEN (Excluding Pali)
Ranged: OPEN

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
(Discussion on time adjustment)
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Discussion on time adjustment)
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

I am going to leave our guild blurb below and you can let me know if your interested. We are looking for a mage and we raid late on wed/thurs.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore, that is about to start some Mythic prog. We also have people who are just social and run keys.

We storm the castles 8:30-10:30pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • All social or key players who might not want to raid are welcome too.
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

• Healers - Looking for someone who also has a dps spec.
  • DPS - We have a few spots open. Could use a mage.
  • Tanks - We have our raid tanks, but people with tanking off specs for keys is always needed.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Hello fellow Azerothians!

Moonlit Shadows is a new guild looking to fill its roster with those who like the casual collection of pets, mounts, achievements and more! We are looking to fill our raid roster which is AOTC focused with the plan to possibly dip our toes into mythic in the future. Our goal is to foster a tightknit community of players of all skill levels to experience WoW with like minded individuals, who enjoy getting away from the real world and delving into the depts of Azeroth, and the many adventures it has.

Without sounding too much like an infomercial, let me get into the details of what we as a guild are looking for!

We are recruiting for a Saturday, Sunday Raid team. Our raid times will be from 7pm until 10:30pm EST. Mythic plus days are to be determined later but are planned in the future. Our Raid team is currently recruiting all roles! We will be raiding as soon as there are enough people ready and geared to raid, we will use fated raids to learn how we work as a team.

New players can use this time to learn a particular class, or spec, returning players can use it to refresh their memories and get back into the swing of things, those who have been around it can be a place for you to hang your hat, and get a change of scenery!

We are a Mature guild, with Discord set up and ready to go! We currently are out of cookies and looking for a new Cookie maker, feel free to apply!

If you have questions feel free to add reach out Echo#110453

Unsundered of < Seraph > is a once a week, AotC-focused team.We raid together once a week to have some fun killing bosses. If that sounds like a good time to you, feel free to reach out to join us!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over thirteen years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids & mount runs open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups
  • Cross-faction raiding

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (11:00pm - 1:00am CT, T/Th) - melarn#1954
  • Unsundered - HEROIC - 9/9H (8pm - 11pm CT, M) - jaymie#11120
  • Reunion - MYTHIC - 4/9M (8:30pm - 11:00pm CT, T/Th) - abiel#1181

Guild Master: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
Global Recruitment: Abiel (abiel#1181)

Visit SeraphGuild.com ` for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hi Grimranger!

Ashes of Renewal on Dalaran is seeking more players for Season 4. Feel free to check out our recruitment post below:

Hey Grimranger! We are Dumpster Fire and we are a new AOTC focused guild. We have currently achieved our goal and are still looking to grow our team!

We are a small, relaxed group of people who enjoy playing together and like to create an atmosphere of being chill when we can be, but also taking raid a little more seriously. Because, ya know, we all want to progress, right? That’s why we like AOTC guilds!

We currently raid Tuesdays/Fridays at 8pm to 10:30pm CST. Everyone has life outside of the game, so we like to get in and get out at a decent time while doing meaningful progress with a group we actually enjoy playing with.

We are currently looking for a consistent Mage, Shadow Priest, and Warlock to join our group, but anyone interested is welcome to join as well! We also do keys and transmog/mount farming nights.

If you’re interested, please comment down below or reach out to me (Auxen#1977 on BNet or Auxen on Discord) and I would be happy to just chat with ya and see if we may be a good fit together!

Hi there Grimranger!! I 'd love to talk to you more about my guild! Fri/Sat raids starting @ 11pm EST - 2am EST. Message me on discord or add me to bnnet! Thanks!

Hey Grimranger! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Wreckreational Havoc - 9/9H Kil’Jaeden LF DPS and Healers for Heroic and expanding into casual Mythic. Raid times are Weds/Fri 6:30-9:30PM Pacific Standard Time.

Currently seeking:
Mostly needing ranged but will consider any class/spec.

Even if you do not see you class or spec listed, please feel free to inquire about openings. All exceptional raiders will be considered. You will not be ignored.

We are a fun loving, active group of diverse individuals that like to have fun and see as much content as we can. We like to run mythic + keys and do achievement runs, mount farming and other fun activities outside of raid.

What our guild offers:

• Heroic Raid Progression (currently 9/9H) Progressing into casual Mythic Progression
  • M+ ran daily
  • Social
  • Drama-free

Scheduled Heroic Raids
Weds/Fri 6:30-9:30PM. Alt/main runs on Monday 6:30-9:30 PM PST. Our alt raids are normal or heroic depending on the group comp.

Progression raid expectations

• Have discord (working Mic is preferred, at least be able to hear)
  • Show up on-time - Raid invites start 15 minutes before first boss is expected to be pulled
  • Have appropriate gear, gem’d and enchanted.
  • Have necessary raid tools (DBM, Big Wigs, Weakauras, etc)
  • Have a general knowledge of mechanics. dont be shy to ask clarifying questions if needed.

Pvp:
We do not have a lot of dedicated pvp’ers, but our ranks are growing and coordinated pvp could be an option as a guild

M+:
We have many members running keys daily, usually after raid nights. We run keys 2-10+ for different member needs.

Bnet GMoneyXL#1428

Hello Grimranger! I hope you are having a wonderful day. It looks like you are getting nothing but the same ole copy paste replies! I see you posted this about a week ago so if you have already found a new guild congrats! if you are still looking, please let me introduce myself as the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan!

We are an Aotc and mythic+ focused guild and is 9/9 heroic. We do not get into mythic raiding as right now we are looking to grow our ranks and help new members get their Aotc and mythic rating up. We have several players pushing 3k mythic rating. Aside from the actual guild we also have an in-game community set up and several additional players in our discord to allow an even larger pool of players to run content with.

Our raid days are Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM. We are very laid back and if people miss a raid from time to time or show up late, we do not get upset over it. Pretty much everyone in the guild is over 30 with a family so we completely understand that real life takes priority over gaming!

We are looking for more players that mesh well with our group and someone who wants to be more than just a number filling a raid slot. Perhaps even make some new friends along the way!

If the raid times work for you and this sounds like what you are wanting out of a guild, please reach out to me on discord or bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Greetings Grimranger!

We are in need of DPS!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
7/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi there,

Our Guild, Enshadowed is currently recruiting. Here is a link to our current forum post so you can get a sense of what out guild is all about and contact info. I went ahead and request you on Bnet. not sure what “later” is to you but our raid times are from 8:30pm to 11pm.

Hey grim, i think we’d be a great fit if you can make weekend mornings! Here’s some info about us:
We’re @ Lightbringer-US! Right now recruiting to keep our roster healthy while progressing, we are a super stable, small guild by design where everybody gets to know everybody, We’ve been together raiding for 10 years+!
Check our current progression on:

On our warcraftlogs page you can check some of our past tiers: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/140757/29

Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduled to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!

Our Guild’s M+ Raider.io page: https://raider.io/guilds/us/lightbringer/Rumor%20Has%20It/mythic-plus-characters/season-df-3

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne(Discord) for more info.

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] 9/9H 1/9M Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST).

We are currently 9/9H and 1/9M, and have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding recently. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently recruiting the following:

High Priority
DPS Warrior
Mage

Moderate Priority
BM/MM Hunter
Shadow Priest
Devo Evoker
Ele Shaman
Boomkin

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact me at Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!