LF Mythic Raiding/M+ Guild

Hi friends o/

I’m a returning player looking to get back into raiding and M+. I’ve done Mythic Raids and higher end keys in the past but that was WoD/Legion. I’ve raided in other games at a pretty competitive level.

I’m very dependable, flexible, independent, low-maintenance, and team oriented. You can reach me at Nylor#0429 in disc. Thanks!

BIG EDIT: Currently 8/8 Heroic, 2/8 Mythic, and just slightly shy of 2500 I.O. As I stated previously, I’m always prepared, diligent, performance focused, and have a progression mentality. Current goals are to continue into Mythic and 3k I.O. Future goals include H and Mythic Parse run clean up. As stated above feel free to reach out to me via discord. Thanks friends o/

1 Like

Hello, Nylor!

Dark Exiles is a newly founded guild on Bleeding Hollow, with a experience leadership that are veteran raiders and M+ players.

We are looking for members who are interested in PvE content, such as mythic plus, as well as mythic raiding.

Our heroic raid group has achieved 8/8N and 7/8H, and we raid Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30-10:30PM Eastern Standard Time (server time). We also raid on Thursday and hope to get AOTC on Thursday. The only thing keeping us from attempting mythic bosses is our lack of members. Our heroic group is looking for dps and healers who are flexible swapping between heals/dps. We are in major need of a windwalker monk, holy priest, resto shaman, enhancement shaman, elemental shaman, mage, and rogue. All others are still welcome to apply.

If you aren’t on Bleeding Hollow, we can trial you in Normal/Heroic via cross-server, and if you work out I will pay for your server transfer so you can come to mythic with us.

We have a second group that raids 7:30-10:30pm EST Tuesday/Thursday. They are currently 8/8N and 2/8H and are in need of healers and dps.

What if I am new to the game and have never raided or done M+?
We built this guild up from scratch. Many of our players were new to the game, undergeared, never raided, or were brand new players to WoW in general. I am extremely impressed with our leadership team, as when we started raided our raiders were barely able to clear normal raids, and now we almost have all heroic bosses on farm.

I am very confident that we will be able to teach more players how to raid and be successful, and we find great satisfaction in gearing players and bringing them up to preform at high levels.

Why join Dark Exiles?

• We have a quickly growing community that supports each other to do content such as leveling, quests, M+, raids, achievements, mounts, and pet farming. There is always something to do and usually no lack of people in the guild willing to help you.
  • We have weekly events where you can win gold prizes, such as transmog competitions, fresh character races, and scheduled achievement runs.
  • We have an active Discord where we share pictures of our pets, guild achievements, transmogs, and post important information, as well as hang out in voice channels!

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to add me!
Discord: Drummerthing#5497
Battletag: Drummerthing#1906

What raid times are you looking for?

Rejected Raiders on [H]Tichondrius. We are an AOTC/M+ focused guild.

• Raid times: 9pm pst- 12am pst on Tuesday and Thursdays.

We are looking for DPS and people willing to flex if needed to fill in our raid team.

Our biggest needs right now are:

• Druid(ANY)
  • Paladin(ANY)
  • Warrior(DPS)
  • Mage
  • Shaman(Any Spec)
  • Warlock
  • Priest(Shadow/Flex)
  • Monk(ANY)

If your class or role is not listed, but you feel you are an exceptional player and this schedule works for you, please feel free to reach out.

If any of this interest you or if you just have questions. Feel free to reach out to me.
Bnet: iAintDaPlug#1119
Discord: I aint da plug#0532

I look forward to hearing from you. Expansion is approaching fast. This is a perfect community for late night players wanting to raid and do M+.

Hey Nylor,
Added you on discord, lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hi there
7/8H Raz at 36%
Tues/Wed 830-1130 eastern.
Grimfrost[A] on Emerald Dream
8/10M on Sod
5/11M on Sofo

Looking to fill last few core spots before heading into mythic. If you’d like to join a small, tight knit guild who enjoys the game as well as cursing like sailors, then I’d love to talk. We also run keys upwards of +20s

Mortiia#6352 on disc
Would love to talk asap

Thank you all for your offers. I have found a guild, but am very thankful for all your generous offers :).

We could be a good fit for you…

[Elune] Fidelitas is recruiting more for mythic+ and raiding. We are a casual, adult family and friends group that has played many games together (including this one) for quite a long time, and we’re looking for a few more like minded to join for group content. Please reply to post, in game Greylight, or dm Grey | An Vod’ika#7430 in discord. Good hunting!

Hi there! We are in need of some good dps. Our guild raids from 6 to 9 pm PST on wed and sat. We are 7/8 heroic knocking on the door of Raz for Aotc. We also push keys throughout the week with many members pushing 15s to 20s. Really chill laid back environment with active players. Def can go as much as you want as a few have ventured into mythic bosses on their own time.

Please reach out to drag our GM if you are interested in joining up for a raid spot…

Disc info for GM - @Draggato#5421

Hello Nylor!

I thought maybe you might be a good fit for us so I wanted to drop by and tell you a bit about our little family! We are a progressively-minded AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, that’s currently looking for more players to add to our roster for DragonFlight. We have 2 progression teams to choose from! (Raid times for our teams are in the link I’m including)
I’m including the link to our guild information for you to check out if you find an interest to do, as we do have other things going on throughout the week and plan to be adding to that soon! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach me is on Discord at Byndi#5161. I hope to hear back from you soon and that you have a great night!

Hello.

We are Dont Even Trip- Tich. 3/8M guild that raids Wed/Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST (west coast time)
We do optional full clears on Tuesdays.
We’re currently looking for rotational bench players that can fill in for mythic during farm bosses. The guild is active with many M+ players.
Our goal is to have a healthy bench because we understand real life stuff happens.
If you’re interested in a core spot, we can further discuss your goal with the guild.

Happy Weekend

Please contact me at
BTAG: Fishizzle#1162
Discord: Fish#6453

Edits made, updated and Bumped. Thanks again friends :slight_smile:

What are your plans for 10.1? We could use a good Warrior!

Semi Retired is a raiding and m+ focused guild on Area 52 looking to build up our roster to push into mythic raiding for upcoming Patch 10.1! Our goal is to create an active, inclusive m+ community to strengthen our forces and teamwork so when Aberrus is open we go in ready to push hard.

We’re looking for more people like the people we have now: People who want to engage and do things together. People who are looking to be apart of the guild, not just use the guild to achieve their individual goals only. People should have goals and we want the guild to help people get them, but we also want people who will turn around and help others to achieve theirs.

The currect raid schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 9-12 EST. M+ is run throughout the week and we do anywhere from +2s for valor and alts to higher keys pushing to KSH.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, reach out to talk to one of our officers. Add us on:
Xrusader (Guild Master) - BNet: silver9172#11607 - Discord: Xarali#6374
Akeychi (Officer) - Bnet: Rusams#1495 - Discord: Akeychi#1141

Likely will push for AOTC early on, and then spend the majority of the time trying to get a crack at CE. I’ll be sure to consider the offer. Thanks :slight_smile:

That’s EXACTLY what we’re looking to do. I thnk we can help each other

We could use another raider on our team :slight_smile: Check out our info below and hit me up if interested. Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-cenarius-something-shiny-lfm-dps/1112187

Hey-o! DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid every SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], rain or shine. We are looking for more DPS, 1 tank, and someone who can both heal/dps.

As the name indicates, we are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We have been playing together for many years, and we take a casual approach to raiding, but in the end down the bosses. We typically stay up rather late on Saturday hanging out in disc after raid, and dabble in Wrath during non-raid times.

We are currently rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group. We know life can get in the way sometimes, but we are looking for someone who can commit to raiding each weekend with us. We are willing to help gear up newer players, and work on possibility of transfers.

Reach out anytime!

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 3/8M VotI

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-Midnight EST. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sunday and Monday nights starting at the same time but ending at 11pm EST for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and currently best progression-wise looking to keep that title and get some more realm firsts! We also have some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the mid-20s.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to remain the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together.

We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please message me if you are interested:
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518