LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Unholy DK looking for a mythic raiding guild. 412 ilvl. I’ve got AOTC and 2/8 mythic

see our info in link below and let me know if you’re interested. thanks!

Hey! DANNY DEVITO FANCLUB [8/8 H][2/8 M] is looking to fill its ranks for casual mythic progression and weekly AOTC clears. We raid SATURDAY at 7PM [central/server], and are looking for more!

I think our name speaks for itself, if you like our name you’ll probably like our guild. We are a group of friends who enjoy a good meme. We are currenlty rebuilding our roster, and are looking for more like minded folks to join us. Looking for those who are interested in the long haul, and want to find a new core group.

RAID TIMES:
SAT 7pm - 10pm [central/server]

CONTACTS:
[Andre - GM/RL] BNET: Andreinator#1396 & DISCORD: Andreinator#8929
[Tinsley - Officer] BNET: Tinsley#11270 & DISCORD: Tinsley#9973

Hey!

Suspended Degeneracy is a CE focused guild on Area-52. There are a few more DPS spots available for our core group.

Got a spot for you.

We can talk to see what you want, Disbeliever#1140. We are AotC for current content, we would like to get into mythic as a raid. Tues/Thur/Sundays 8 - 11 CST is our raid times, hope to hear from you.

We’d take you in if you’re still looking for guild.
tldr :
We’re aotc and 2/8Mraidtimes are Tue/Thr 8pm to 11 est.
Discord : TAL#3021

Hi, Ayiac! Our mythic guild is currently looking for a death knight to complete our roster. I would love to talk more! More info here: [A][Stormrage] <Vitality> 8/8H 2/8M LF DK + more!

Discord: laura#0003

Good Afternoon,

Wardance is currently 3/8M and I could see you being a very good fit for our raid tier and going forward.

We raid on Zul’Jin Mythic Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM to 11PM EST with a non mandatory alt/main Heroic raid on Sunday.

If this interests you please feel free to reach out at

ExE#11727 (battlenet)
ExE#1727 (discord)

Hey Ayiac,

Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday
10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a casual group of friendly, supportive, inclusive gamers that are filling our last few spots to push further into mythic raiding.

We currently are 2/8 mythic and are making progress on the 3rd mythic boss of VoTI raid.

We are a fun friendly bunch and we would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee#7914

We raid Wed/Thurs nights 730-10p eastern. We are needing dps

Hello! if youre still looking for a guild, we are Stop DPS on Area 52 and raid Mon-Tues 7-10 EST. we are a semi hardcore mythic raiding guild and aim for CE. we have a large amount of raiders/guildies doing M+ and some PVP, we also play games outside of WoW together

let me know if this interests you
Discord- Olysian#5213

Hey there! Bold may be a good fit for you! We are 5/8M on Stormrage (Alliance) We raid Tues/ Wed from 8:30-11:30 est and Thursday 9-11 est. There is also an optional heroic raid on Fridays.

Hit me up on bnet for more info. Reluctor#1255

we are looking for a UHDK if you are interested hit me up Btag Fen7740#1209