LF mythic raiding guild

Done slogging my way through the pug seen. Looking for a mythic raiding guild that needs a havoc or is willing to gear one of my donkey alts. Decent heroic logs, nothing crazy (hard to shine on a class that 10 million ppl play) Imma good raider and good player.

Area-52 preferred

1 Like

Hi, Rizz!

Our guild is recruiting dps to begin pushing into mythic. We are an alliance guild on Stormrage, but if you’re interested please contact me through Discord @ laura#0003

Hey there! Our guild would love to add another Havoc DH to our roster! We’d love to chat with you if we interest you!

Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
For VotI, we are currently 8/8H & 2/8M!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - Sulveris#2701

Jump Off - Zul’jin Horde

AotC, 2/8 M Vault

Raid times are Wed/Sun 8 pm EST-11pm EST.

Looking for 1-2 more dps to round out the group. If you are interested hit me up on bnet (Lissona#1463) or Discord (Lissona#8717).

Hey buddy, my main Havok juat went Mage for Main CE Core. If you want in, you got the spot. I got a great bunch, check out the post, and DM me on disc. The way things are moving we should be pushing 6/8M in a month or so and will be Server First 100% on every kill next tier.