LF mythic raiding guild

249 BM hunter LF guild that pushes mythic and high mythic+ keys.
Alliance or Horde
Mained hunter since LK

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there. Not sure what schedule you are looking for, but I’m looking for people for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is currently 9/10M. We can talk about a trial now or 9.2, as we are getting the roster settled for the next tier as well. Here is our guild post below. If we sound like a good fit, please let us know!

[H] 9/10M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM 9.2 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Never Lucky is a Mythic progression raiding guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raiders share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule and relaxed atmosphere. We take raiding and progression seriously, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance.
Raid Info:
Raiding Days: Tuesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 8-11pm EST
Current Prog: 8/10M 10/10H SOD.
Discord-Shiena#6451 :smiley:

Hi there is a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experince guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach where every one isent supposed to grind for hours and hours to get renown and max rep, we are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechanics rather than parses, we believe if you get a raid team full of good parses with good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it ( though we have several very good players who parse all orange) we raid tu/th 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52 and we are horde!

hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637