LF Mythic raiding and M+ guild

Returning player looking for a guild to get back into Mythic raiding and M+ with. Have prior Mythic raid experience, currently 438 Ret but can also play other classes as well. Willing to server transfer

1 Like

Hey Kvle, We run keys throughout the week at all levels, and we’re pretty active and responsive on Discord. We as well do raiding on the weekends. Heres our guild summary.

Where Loot is a raid and mythic+ guild seeking to grow our community. Our main goal is to achieve AOTC in every raid tier with a midcore approach. Our focus is to secure AOTC then transition into tackling some mythic content. As a guild, we are dedicated to fostering a supportive and social atmosphere for all our members, while also being able to switch to a serious mindset when required.

Raid Schedule:
Saturday, Sunday 7:00 - 10:00 PM EST

Progression:

• Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible – 9/9H AOTC
  • Vault of the Incarnates – 8/8H AOTC

Currently Recruiting:

• Mythic+
    • All
  • Raid
    • Healers
    • DPS

Expectations:

• Positive Attitude
  • Open to improve and feedback
  • 90% raid attendance

Recruitment Contacts:

(GM) Discord: " M05final " or " M05final#9096 "

Hey there! I am reaching out from Obscure Latin Name on Illidan. We are a newly formed guild that started raiding this tier and are currently 4/9M with many pulls on Rashok. Our officers have multi-CE exp from the past 5 tiers and many of our current raiders do as well, we are looking to keep that trend going. We are currently looking for 1-2 healers and a few DPS (preferably spriest, enh sham, or rogue, but any exceptional dps may apply!)

We raid 3 days per week, Tues/Wed/Thurs from 9pm-12am EST and have optional alt raids most weekends.

What we expect from our raiders is as follows:
⦁Consistent (90%+) raid attendance per tier
⦁Punctual and on-time for invites
⦁Well-informed of raid mechanics and strategy AHEAD OF TIME (posted and provided)
⦁Up-to-date on class knowledge
⦁Full utilization of the tools available (log review, one-on-one coaching, etc)
⦁Maximizing vault potential per week during prog (minimum 2 slots max ilvl/4 m+)
⦁Ability to take constructive criticism

What you can expect from leadership:
⦁Availability
⦁“Office hours” available on demand for log review and any general help
⦁Open, transparent communication
⦁Rosters are posted at the start of the week based on loot wishlists and missing boss kills
⦁No shadow bench.
⦁Strategy - boss channels will have pinned weakauras, and each tier will have a multi-page strat document with cooldown and group assignments
⦁Events: we host off night events for M+, transmog runs, other games. If there is something you’d like to see us host or play together, let us know!

If you are interested, reach out to one of our officers below! Please don’t hesitate to contact us for any additional questions or information!

Jeconti (Bigfistin, GM): Discord – jeconti // Bnet – Jeconti#1189
Nyctibus (Uwugin, officer): Discord – nyctibus // Bnet - Nyctibus#1630

Hey there! We’d be interested in talking more about a raid spot for you in Chaotic Neutral! I will say first of all, we’re pretty full when it comes to Ret Paladins, so we’d be interested to know what classes you’d also be down to play since you mentioned it!

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 2/9M (almost 3/9).

Hit me up if you’d like to chat more, I’ll leave more of our detailed info below as well. Good luck on your search either way! :grin:
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We’re currently 9/9H & 2/9M Aberrus with 14% on Algamations!
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Say the Thing on Illidan is recruiting for all roles. We are 9/9 Heroic on farm and looking for the last few people to make the jump to mythic. We are looking for 1 healer, a dps with a healer offspec, and a few more dps to give us breathing room in the roster as people do miss raid sometimes.
We are a midcore guild with plans of pushing mid-mythic or higher every tier. We are not pushing undergeared progression. We are a guild that does not welcome toxicity of any kind. We are planning on raiding Friday and Saturday 8pm EST to 10:30pm EST.
Do you want to play the game with people who don’t just raid log? Do you want to make jokes while you play and enjoy your time in game? Do you want to play with people who are focused on progression and making each other better? If you answered yes to these questions we might be the place for you.
If all of this sounds good to feel free to reach out Bnet: Kippo#1334 Discord: IamKipp

Hi Kvle, would be interested in having you check us out - more info and contact info in link below. Thanks!

Hey man, shoot me a dm on Disc lets chat

Discord - bdub93

Hello Kvle!

We are Bad Mood Bears, which is a guild of ex-hardcore players looking to fill our raid for mythic and pushing for CE. We have several previous CE raiders including our raid lead. We are a chill group simply looking to progress at a decent pace in a fun low-stress environment. We raid wed/thurs 9p to 12a EST If this sounds like it might be a good fit then reach out to:

Bnet:
Seraphotic#1993
Anicaler#1924

Discord:
Seraphotic#2853
Anicaler#6417

Currently Recruiting:

Tanks:
None

DPS:
Any

Priority on:
Warlock
Mage
Paladin
Druid

Healers:
Flex Shaman

We look forward to hearing from you and we wish you the best of luck in your endeavors in Azeroth!

Divine Esports - Stormrage (A - Accepting Horde)
Aberrus: 9/9N 9/9H
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly Mythic+ Keystones (upwards of 24+)

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Recruitment Needs: *

• Mage / Shadow / Elemental / Devastation
  • DK / DH / Warrior / WW
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

Guild & Server: Area52 [H]
Raid Times/Days: T/W 8:30pm-11:30pm EST
Current Progression: Aberrus 9/9 NM 9/9H
Recruitment Contacts: Mooney#12761 Btag, Mooney#4629 Disc
Goal: AOTC is a milestone. Our main goal every tier is to improve. We’re looking for mythic prog mindset and for players that are willing to change classes/specs if needed for fights. We have lofty ambitions that we are confident we can achieve. If you are a competitive player looking to go to Mythic, This is a place for you. We’re always looking for more rebels to join us.

What to expect when joining?
Everything is done in a serious environment, but during breaks, there is some humorous banter. We invest a lot in our players, so you won’t need to worry about the cost of raiding.

Expectations for our players:
If you do not comprehend a fight, you have to research it outside of raid time and ask questions in our community channels. This allows you to think critically before we pull the boss, and we can then make the best use of our time. You must maintain a 90% attendance rate - we can’t slay bosses until everyone shows up and is ready to play. When you enter the raid, you must put your ego aside. Everyone must contribute to the group’s success; we must do or die together.

Our raid team’s current top priorities:
Flex tank - Someone who will predominantly dps but is willing to switch to the tank position when necessary. Range dps and HPs are what I’m primarily looking for, but I’m open to talking about other roles as well.

Mage: Any
Druid: Balance/Feral
Shaman: Ele/enhance
Monk: Windwalker
Warlock: Any
Pally: Ret
DH: Havoc
Evoker: Dev/aug
DK: Unholy (prefer)
Hunter Any
RogueAny

When contacting us, please include a link to your Warcraft Logs. Also, please be prepared to tell us what you can bring to the team, thank you!

Hey I think you would be a good fit for a chill raid group looking to prog efficiently! Check us out!

NRG - Illidan. Recruiting raiders for mythic progression for current tier and future tiers. We are an AoTC/Mythic prog focused guild formed from 9/9H 3/9M Abberus raiders. We as a core moved from Thrall as our guild broke up and came to Illidan to form a team/community to continue to push mythic progression and continue into future tiers as a Mythic Progression team. We also recruit casuals and M+ players as we push high M+ keys as well.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT:
-Ranged DPS : Warlock/Mage/Spriest/Augmentation
-Melee DPS: DH/Rogue
-Healer: CLOSED
-Tanks: CLOSED

Raid Days/Times:
Tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est.

Requirements:
-Able to make both days/times consistently. Obviously everyone has a life but as a raid team we expect our raiders to just give officers a heads up if you are going to miss a raid day or 2.
-Minimum exp/ilvl: 9/9H Abberus - 435 Ilvl
-ABLE TO SERVER TRANSFER OR WILLING TO SERVER TRANSFER TO: Illidan-US

You can add me on real ID and we can chat further- Zerorez#11983

Hey Kvle! Hit me up I’d love to talk. We have a 1 night a week AOTC team and a 2 night mythic. Looking to have a RBG night as well. Fun to be had by all in M+ Raids end around 11:30pm EST at the latest.
Btag Belle#1386
Discord bellenoire

Hey here! We have a set 15m roster that 1 shots Heroic each week and an active M+ community we also to fun raid on sunday for all. We are currently 1/9 M and looking to fill the roster for a full dedicated 20M. If you are still looking please reach out to me, we would love to discuss you joining us and what that would look like. We also have a casual crew if you ever need to slow down on raiding.
BTag: Bradwenk#1698
Discord: Wenkel007

Hey Kvle, if you are still looking for a home, you should add me on discord @krystalline
Here’s our recruitment info: