LF Mythic Raid Guild for SL

Hi Everyone. I am an old Mythic raider that had to take a break for the last two tiers for the birth of my first child. I am now able to return to hardcore mythic raiding. My current guilds raid time no longer works due to school so I am forced to find a new mythic guild with a different schedule.

I have been playing since the beta. I have raided in all tiers at the highest difficulty and managed to clear content in every tier until BFA. I came back a few months ago with a DH and cleared all content and grabbed AOTC. I then geared this druid and joined my current Mythic guild. I know whats required for Mythic progression and am always prepared. I enjoy hard progression and the feeling you get of killing the hard bosses. I am quick to learn the fights and spend a LOT of time outside of raid min/maxxing and reviewing logs to be better.

I am looking for a Mythic Guild that is of the same mindset as myself. Fun outside of raid and laser focused in raid. On time, prepared, and the fights understood. I am fine with transferring or boosting on any server Alliance or Horde as long as the guild is a good fit for the future.

My availability:
Monday: After 9 EST (Class lasts til 9)
Tuesday : 8-12 EST
Wednesday: 8-12 EST
Thursday: 8-12 EST
Friday: 8-12 EST
Saturday: N/A
Sunday: N/A

Feel free to contact me if this fits with you!
Bnet: Ndubz#1572
Discord: Arsunick#5522

Hey man, my guild Fruit Basket on Bleeding Hollow is a group of old mythic raiding buddies that have recently reformed for Shadowlands where we’re looking to get CE in every tier. We’ve gotten 5/12M in just a couple of raids but are now taking a break to not burn out before the new expansion. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST. Outside of raid we love to chat in discord, and push keys or casually do some pvp.

If you’re interested at all please shoot me a dm :slight_smile:
SmoggieDoggi#1956 on Bnet
Smoggie#8173 on Discord

Heyo Skyrimjob!

Battle Hardened is a PVE guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a 8/12M mythic raid team that is still progressing through current content and a friendly atmosphere for all. We are all in this guild because we have the same ideals in mind; we want to be able to progress through World of Warcraft successfully, and enjoy our time as we do so.

Wyrmrest Accord is a smaller server in terms of PVE content - it’s an RP server after all. That gives our raiders the small community feel, though our little corner of PVErs is definitely progression-oriented.

Come Shadowlands we’ll be running two separate raid teams, one mythic and one heroic. I’d say you could run an alt with the 2nd heroic team if you wanted, but it’s certainly not mandatory by any means.

Shadowlands Raid Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Wednesday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Progression ++
Friday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression
Saturday 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Progression

++ Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders.

We would love for you to consider us, especially if you’re looking to raid for the rest of the tier and maybe get some more bosses down before the new expansion! I’ve added you on btag (valannia#1629), so let me know if you have any other questions!

Bumperinos!

Average Effort is the place to be for returning Mythic Raiders.

Average Effort - Area 52 - Horde

If you are looking for a fresh start, are a weathered veteran coming back to the game, or a guild that is not currently living up to your expectations - reach out and lets chat.

ABOUT US:

We are a newer guild formed of prior tier CE players - US top 120 leadership - Level headed ladies and gents - and all-around awesome players.

We are currently 11/12M, working on anguishes on N’Zoth - looking to finish this tier out strong - and hit SL hard.

We began as a 20-man N/H raiding group in Mists of Pandaria and quickly hit 14/14H in SoO with a fledgling roster by the raid’s end. Although many players took a break from the game during Warlords of Draenor, some of us have stuck together to clear later expansion’s content at the Cutting Edge level, with leadership being high-end Mythic raiders in NA’s top 120 guilds during some tiers.

Average Effort is looking to make a resurgence with fresh blood and a new outlook on raiding.

CURRENT NEEDS
1 Tank (Pref BrM Monk)
1-2 Warlocks (HIGH)
1 Hunter
1 Mage (HIGH)

Any exceptional players regardless of class/role will be looked at.

INFORMATION & EXPECTATIONS:

Raiding Schedule:
Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:00 - 11:00 PM EST. with a 10 minute break.

We will rarely go past our raid time. We might have a pull go 5-10 minutes past the end of raid occasionally, but most of us work in the morning and are eager to end on time.

Average Effort is focused on progression and we will always fine-tune our roster to select the best players/classes for each boss in order to achieve our raiding goals as efficiently as possible.
While we do not recruit for a bench, each player must earn and retain their raid spot in order to maintain integrity within the roster.
We value players who can think critically, contribute objectively and constructively, and enjoy a mature, fast-paced raiding environment.
We expect that each player is capable of analyzing logs and improving on their gameplay, showing up to raid prepared, and able to use a mic when appropriate.
Mistakes will happen and are taken in stride, but we strive to respect each person’s time and commitment to the raid and want to ensure that we are able to address all issues quickly with each attempt.

How to Apply:
Contact any of the officers on discord or btag for a link to our application forum.

CONTACT US:

Guild Master: Jung
BTag: Jung#1698
Discord: Jungestson#3098

Officers:
Talget
BTag: Talget#1407
Discord: Talget#9135

Lichblade
BTag: Lichblade#1883
Discord: Lichblade#4921

Hey we’re raiding wed/thurs 730pm-10pm eastern time on bleeding-hollow. add my b-tag if interested buttercup#1858

Feel free to check us out at -

Hey Skyrim! Just sent you a request so we can chat some more. A lad with your type of raiding experience is exactly what we’re looking for here at Smooth Brain, hopefully we’ll get a chance to talk soon. Anywho, here’s mah blurb!

Smooth Brain

We are a guild on Bleeding Hollow Horde looking for dps and a healer or two. The guild is comprised of a group of returning US Top 100 players who stopped raiding in BfA because…well ya know and are making a return for Shadowlands. Since forming at the beginning of June we have been focused on building a roster of experienced raiders who fit in the relaxed environment we’re aiming for. With many of us having experience in higher end raiding the target for the guild is to progress in the US 100-200 range. As a result, we are taking our time with recruitment in order to meet these goals.

Though primarily a WoW raiding guild, most of the gang will do high keys or play other games with each other (League, FFIV, Warzone, etc.). While we are more than welcoming to those who simply wish to raid the full Smooth Brain experience in much more.

Current recruitment needs:

Melee DPS – Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter

Ranged DPS – Mage, Lock, Balance Druid, Shadow Priest

Healers – Priest, Shaman

With a new expansion just around the corner we are flexible to what people are looking to play and are open to changes for Shadowlands

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday – 8:30-11:30 EST

Currently raiding casually on Tuesdays and Thursdays for heroic and first few mythic

To Apply:

http:// smoothbrain. info/

If you have any questions or would like additional info please feel free to reach out to either

James (GM): James#1657 (Btag) ZunnyD#9491 (Discord)

Luke (Raid Lead): BHO#11601 (Btag) Luke#5204 (Discord)

Greetings Skyrimjob!

Battle Tendency is a brand new guild open for recruitment for all classes interested in CE raiding through Shadowlands. Raid times are tentative for 8:00 pm - 12:00 am EST Tuesday and Thursday. We plan to be a kind, skilled, and effortful guild that incorporates game nights and online community events. Message me if interested in having a chance to be one of the first members of the core raid team!

Battle Tag: Aer#11580

Very interested in talking to you. If we sound like a good fit, reach out to me. I’ll drop our spam below:

< Mestov > of Illidan is now opening recruitment for Shadowlands. We are seeking exceptional players to add to our mythic roster. Please reach out to Bluff#1114 on BNET or Bluff#3277 on Discord.

About

Led by CE raiders, the guild was formed mid patch 8.3. Our current core consists of many returning veteran players of the game, used to raiding at a high level. As time has gone on and priorities have changed, we sought to create a relaxed schedule with a hardcore mindset. The goal is always to progress as far as we can and make adjustments as needed to make that happen.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday: 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Recruiting

• Holy Paladin or MW monk
  • Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • Rogue

If your class is not listed above and you are still interested in our guild, please do not hesitate to contact us. Exceptional players of any class/role will be considered.

HI

Hey if you don’t mind going alliance, I think we are the perfect fit for you! Come check us out! Thank you!

MM is an end game mythic COMMUNITY. We are focused on building and growing as a community and teaching new/returning players get into raiding or M+. We are looking for players that are like minded and wanting to join a community and contribute to the guilds success.

NOW on that note we are still rounding out our Mythic raid roster for the end of BFA so we can push into SL. Our raid team is focused on CE progression for SL and future tiers. Our current progression is:

12/12N 12/12H 4/12M Nya.

Raid days/times:

Tues/wed/thur: 9pm-12am EST.

HIGH Priority:
3-4 Ranged dps

Mage
Warlock
Hunters

Any exceptional DPS

1-2 Healers with OS

Priest
MW Monk

We do run heroic clears for alts or more casual raiders as well to teach mechanics so they can be involved in end game content without having to pug.

Like I said at the start, we are looking for like minded players to help build a community on a server and not just be a “body” in raid.

If this interest you our guild is on Dalaran-Alliance so a faction/realm transfer is needed to join our mythic team. If you would like to check us out before committing which is PERFECTLY fine, you are more then welcomed to talk with me in game and possibly come to one of our heroic clears.

MESSAGE ME IN GAME TO TALK FURTHER:
Zerorez#11983 Raid Officer/Recruiting Officer

Hey Skyrimjob, I’d like to chat with you about possibly raiding with us :slight_smile:

Reprieve {11/12M} is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Thrall [Horde]. Our current schedule is 2 nights a week , Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST).

If you are interested and If this time slot works for you, please let me know

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Thank you everyone. A guild has been found. Good luck to all of you in SL.