Lf mythic raid group

I am a 480 il in all my raid gear Bm Hunter. I am also 12/12M. What i am looking for is not necessarily a ce guild but a chance to find a guild that wants to push far into mythic especially when Shadowlands comes out here in a couple months. With that said i work hard and research all fights as well as what is currently good for my spec through ice-veins and simc. During the week i am available 7 PM CST till 1130 PM CST. On weekends i can raid from 2 PM CST till 1130 PM CST. I am a working adult so these times are flexible a little bit if I find the right guild that fits what i am looking for. The best way to get ahold of me is either on my btag which is Vel#1452 or on discord Veliena#0922.

Just doing a daily refresh on this topic.

Hey Veliena, Sauce on Mal’ganis is looking for a hunter. We’re 12/12M Nya and we raid on Tues/Weds/Thurs 830 to 11pm EST. Add me on Bnet Uza#1286

Howdy - we may be a good fit and would love to talk. Our info is below. Thank you.

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 11/12M and getting into secret phase but not exiting out of successfully yet. We WILL get CE and are adding ONE raid day right now to finish. We’re pretty close…

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, excellent attendance. Up to date cloak, good corruptions. 478+ ilvl.

Needs: 1 Tank (Prefer non-monk) and ALL DPS. Prefer ranged but will seriously consider melee.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

i should mention i am alliance not horde so i cant do any trail runs to make sure i am a good fit prior to realm transferring/faction change for u horde guilds.

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 10/12M

Weekday Mythic Raid (10/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Weekend Mythic Raid (5/12M)
(Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Wednesday 9pm to 12pm, Saturdays 630pm to 930pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We area always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
There are no current spots available for the Core Raid. We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Weekend Mythic Raid Team
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment.465+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 and/or
Zakyria (Weekend Mythic Raid lead) Zakytor#1336
Pummels (Weekday Mythic Raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Would love to have a conversation if you’re up to moving to a Horde Guild -