LF Mythic Guild

Looking for Late Night Mythic Guild

Frost/Unholy DK 470+ 89 Neck all BiS essences r15 Clark
470 Warlock 80+ neck BiS essences r15 cloak
469 Fire Mage BiS bracers, neck, r15 cloak done this week.

Prefer later the better Thurs-Saturday
Please reach out will transfer to alliance if needed. I have logs for DK/Warlock

h3adless1250- bnet
h3adless#6316 discord

Don’t know if you’re interested in newly formed guilds or not, but we’d love to talk to you (Kovas#11562) I’ll leave the spam below lol

Who We Are

Inferiority is a new guild of CE and veteran raiders on Area-52 looking to build a raid team to finish this tier of BFA and get ready to crush Shadowlands while achieving Cutting Edge. We are looking for like minded and skilled players who are interested in progression raiding on a light, 3 day schedule.

As stated, we are a freshly formed guild. We are looking to fill all roles in the team. If you are a veteran raider, previous AOTC/CE raider who is in need of a new start or are coming back from a break, we are the guild for you!

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs/Sun 10:00p-1:00a EST
(Sunday dropped after progression)

What We're Looking For

Tanks : High (Pref. Blood DK, Prot Warrior, Brewmaster, DH)
Healers : ALL CLASSES
DPS : ALL CLASSES

If you’re interested drop us your battle tag or add any of our officers to talk!

Kovas#11652
Gethus#1871
Adreas#11795

Wet Wet
Our goal is to create an environment where EVERYONE can have fun, meet new friends, and raid in a laid back, yet competitive atmosphere. Our ultimate raiding goal is to create a core team this tier and clear CE next tier.

You aint built ford tough brother!

Message me here,
In game on Kohinah
Or add my battle net Haunted#1305 for more info!
Discord Saffy San#6994

1 Like

Come hit us up!

Resounding Maybe is a late-night weekend Mythic raiding guild. We formed as a group of friends looking to get back into end game raiding at the end of Legion, and have since been consistently climbing in rank on Bleeding Hollow.

At out core we’re a relaxed team of progression-minded raiders who understand real world commitments come first. Many of us have careers, families, are busy students, etc. With that said, we do seek the highest levels of content of WoW has to offer us, and expect everyone to come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses.

While we still have a great time during raid, we also understand wiping to repeated mistakes isn’t fun for anyone, and will always work to perfect and improve our team. In the end we provide a structured and stable raid environment, detailed raid analysis, and a commitment to always make the most efficient use of our 6 hours of boss time. In turn we expect you to take time outside of raid to plan and prepare yourself to reliably carryout mechanics while magnifying your role in the raid.

Progression:

• 9/12M NYA (currently a 64% wipe in last phase)

• 6/8M AEP

• 2/2H CoS

• 8/9M BoD

• 3/8M Uldir

Raid Times:

• Fridays | 12am-3am EST

• Saturdays | 11pm-2am EST

• Wednesdays (Optional Heroic) | 11pm-2am EST

Logs required. Please apply at:

https:// guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmKeDl?i=GAnne53A
(remove space before guilded)

For more info, please contact Danjuhzone#5370 (discord) or Kettch#6262 (discord) or Xanas#9343 (discord).

Hey Rees!

If you are interested in Alliance, reach out! We could use a second DK to give ours some competition!

We over at Pack Mentality on Stormrage - Alliance are scouring the interwebs for DPS seeking a home away from home. With an average age around 30, we have players from across the world ranging from military and students to 9-5ers and stay-at-home moms. With such an interesting blend of personalities, we have had a fun time learning from each other!

We have achieved Ahead of the Curve in Ny’alotha, the Waking City & the Eternal Palace with a 5-hour/week raid schedule. Raid nights are Thursday 9-11 Eastern and Friday 9-12 Eastern. Saturdays are an optional night typically reserved for alt runs/pvp/keys.

Current Progression: 2/12M, 12/12H

Our current needs are as follows:

• Tanks: Nada
  • Healers: Druid/Pally with DPS offspec
  • Melee DPS: Warrior dps would make me smile (and I am known as the Ice Bear that never smiles)
  • Ranged DPS: Anything but Warlock and Ele Shaman.

If your spec is not listed, we would still love to chat! We are always recruiting exceptional players and all roles for Mythic +. We run anything from M+0 - M+17!

For further information, feel free to add myself, Dabears#1561, truealpha#1270, or KriztovChaos#1801.