LF Mythic Guild Pushing for CE in SL's

Hey!

Raid Times: 8-12 EST Any 2-3days
Willing to reroll almost any class but looking to continue to dps or tank.

My Current main is Waarp-tichondrius

Came back from an extended break in 8.3 playing Havoc/Veng DH, went 10/12M with my current guild. I am looking to find a group more serious about pushing CE in Shadowlands. I am a very prepared and consistent player who will do everything possible outside of raid to be ready for release.

If you are looking for dps I am currently leaning towards Hunter/Rogue/DH
If you need a tank, I have played all classes and am extremely flexible.

Free feel to reach out in-game or in discord if you wish to discuss any available rolls you are looking to fill.

Btag: WaRrp#11285 Discord: warrp#2807

1 Like

Hey Waarp!

Feel free to checkout our information below, but we’re actively recruiting DPS for our mythic team in SL with the goal of obtaining CEs through all of SL!

Death Star Vent Designer is a Mythic CE guild recruiting raiders for our SL teams to push future CEs!

Guild Info:

DSVD is a new guild that formed at the end of August 2020, during BFA, to re-branded from it’s old roots. We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players.

We are currently celebrating our first CE with 12/12M Nya after being a guild for under 60 days!

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes. Consumables will be directed by the officer core in SL, to which you (as a mythic raider) will be responsible to farm a specific amount of mats for raid-ready consumables.

Raid Needs/Dates
Team 1 Raid Nights: Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Team 2 Raid Nights: Sunday/Monday 8pm-11pm EST

Team 1 needs
All DPS roles are open and up for competition! We will be hosting SL heroic try-outs, and look to form a 25-man team, with viable alternates. Come ready to play strong – all DPS will be considered and allowed to trial. Preference will go to players with multiple mythic ready toons, to facilitate multiple comps.

Team 2 needs
For our weekend Team 2, which will start approximately 4 weeks after the initial Mythic Team begins progression, to which we have open competitions as well. The top 5 players from Team 2 will be the immediate bench for Team 1 (rotating positions onto the main team for comp specific fights, gear, etc.). We will always evaluate both teams, with the best candidate being awarded Team 1 play. We are heavily recruiting for this team currently, all roles are available for competition!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Sunday to help with vault key farming in SL.
  2. Currently we run guild-group 5masks, m+ and other content during the week – we will take the same mindset into Torghast grouping.
  3. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  4. We also take the time and energy to help our mythic raiders run content to farm BiS gear, trinkets, etc.
  5. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Conclusion:

If you’re looking for serious mythic progression without the “toxic” attitude and an officer core who is supportive and assists all of your guild needs then give us a shout! We would love to hear from you!

Shal#11574 -GM

Shatt#11225 -AGM

Sumerian#1644 -ARL

Waarp,

We would be interested in speaking with you regarding a spot as a tank in our team. If interested hit me up, and happy gaming!

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Mistweaver Monk
Melee DPS- Open to Exceptional Applicants
Ranged DPS - Ele Shaman, Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532