LF Mythic Guild for Shadowlands

Hey there everyone,
I have been in my current guild since legion but my goals within the game no longer alligns with where i want to go in the game, I have multiple toons at 465+ ilvl ready to go for whatever role i am needed to cover (except for healer as i dont play healer) I am a quick learner and currently am 12/12 Heroic and 3/12 Mythic Nyalotha. I love doing Mythic Plus Keys on both my Havoc DH and Blood DK.

I’m looking to main Blood DK for Shadowlands and have 1 or 2 alts that will be kept up to date whilst i play through Shadowlands. If you are interested in taking me on into your guild dont hesistate to contact me.

P.S: Am willing to faction & server transfer to another oceanic realm if the guild is promising.

Ravager

We are currently looking for like minded players interested in building a relaxed core team of players who want to complete each raid tier on mythic difficulty at our own pace. (Prior to the release of the next tier)

Using the rest of patch 8.3 to build strong bonds (Pushing keys and the occasional raid)

Expectations:
We do not care whether you are a new, returning or current BFA player.
Whilst previous raiding experience is always a bonus, our only requirement is the willingness to always be striving for improvement.

Being comfortable using Discord is also a must, and will be the primary form of guild communication.

Classes:
Given the fact so many people use new expansions as an opportunity to re-roll, we are accepting players of all classes.
(Roles to be finalized in the weeks leading upto expansion release)

Raid Times:
Wed 7-10:30pm ST
Mon 7-10:30pm ST

Hit me up at Bluewind#11813

Hi Vrodk

Destination Ungnome (Alliance, Nagrand/Cael) is currently recruiting. 4/12M at the moment. Can def accommodate what you are looking for and wanting to achieve. We are looking to further progress into the expansion and are seeking raid ready members to join the ranks.

If you’d like more information, hit me up on Bnet = JediFlashy#1600

Thanks!

~Flashy

Hi, how are we doing. We are , a newly formed guild. I believe you and me think alike. Omnipresence is looking for the most dedicated players to join us, this corresponds with our high player standards.

A little about the guild is we are looking to be the best, we always have been. Eventually, we are wanting to call our server, Barthilas, our own.

If you wish to speak to me whisper me, CoeXane#1340, otherwise join our discord /w4XwhqY.

Best wishes.