LF Mythic Guild - AOTC Tank/DPS Previous multi CE

• Currently Blood DK with competitive dps offspecs can play any spec of DK. Also have a DH alt. Can play either spec of DH as well.

• Looking for a mythic guild that fits. If you want me to play something I can. I have always been the person that wants to do the extra things in and out of raid. I can handle most any challenge in game that you throw at me. Also I enjoy taking a deep dive into the fight strategy when its necessary to form a strat to our raid group. Also, I would like to make sure that if I am tanking, that the person that Im tanking with is a good synergy with me.

• I have raided at a CE level through most of BfA. With a CE in Uldir, BoD, and Ny’lotha.

• Prefer times to be with in 8pm - 1am EST Sun-Thurs. If there is a perfect fit guild I would be open to a slight change in times.

• Definitely not a requirement but I would prefer to stay on Area 52.

• Also would prefer to stay Horde but less necessary due to 9.2.5 coming soon.

• Character Names are : Dkhawk-Area52 Hawkdh-Area52

Any further questions please let me know and any logs are available upon request.

If you would like to contact me reach out via:
Bnet: Hawkeye#13369
Discord: Hawkeye#7073

Hey Hawk!

I’d love to chat with you - I sent a discord request to you!

Hello, added you on discord.

our recruitment post: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+ - #5 by Arthedain-shandris