LF mythic+ and raiding Guilds

I mainly play Mage, but also play alot of Warlock and Enhancement Shaman. Im on frequently and Im trying to find a guild that regularly does raids.

1 Like

Hey, I’m with (Big Sad), a newer guild on the Dalaran server. We’re currently in need of rDPS (A mage especially) to fill out the rest of our roster.

We’re actively recruiting to push AotC and move on into Mythic in the future, and hoping to make a CE push come TWW.
At the moment, we’re 9/9N and 2/9HC in Amirdrassil after forming with just two people a little over two weeks ago.

Our raid times our Tues/Weds from 8-11EST.

If this sounds like a fit, feel free to contact me or my officer. If not, then no worries, and best of luck!

GM: ilovetsunderes (Discord) - Dramamine#1818 (Bnet) - IGN: Vayr
Officer: curtwright (Discord) - Curtwright#1584 (Bnet)

Hi!

We are currently looking for players for both of our H and N raid teams! The H raid team is in need of a solid mage. That team runs W/TH 7:30p-10:00p EST. 435 min ilv.

The N raid team which consists of Alts/Chill progression runs Saturdays 6:00p-9:30p EST. 430 min ilv.

We have people who run M+ daily and various guild events as well. If you are interested and want more information I would love to hear from you!

Jaydyn#5655

Hey there! We’d love to have another Mage or Warlock join us, our priority is raiding but we have a lot of members who enjoy running keys so we have that covered as well! I’ll leave our copy-paste below, but hit me up if you’d like to talk more about a home here for Amirdrassil & beyond! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9N & 4/9H Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9N & 4/9H ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Heya!

I’m with the guild Synestia on Area-52.

We raid Tuesday and Monday nights, from 8:30-11p EST and are currently 3/9H looking for more! Feel free to reach out or read more about us below. We are a fairly casual AoTC guild with low pressure.

Guilds of WoW: Synestia-Area52
Recruitment Post: [NA] [A or H] [Area-52] Semi-Casual AotC Guild Seeking Ranged DPS and Heals

Bnet Contacts: Caitir#1862, Minervae#1575
Discord Contacts: caiturina, minervae_