LF M+/raid static group/guild

Playtimes:central,daily 8pm-midnight+ solid, 5pm-8pm randomly tentative(can schedule)
I’m looking to get into a static group/guild/community, whatever fits the bill best, for M+ and I don’t mind raiding if needed. I just came back to WoW in 9.2.5 and have a 250ish Druid, Shaman, and Hunter. I need to learn the dungeons & affixes, but I’m willing to fill whatever role a static needs. If tank I’ll need to adjust to using MDT and routes, but that hopefully wont take too long. I don’t mind learning together or joining some already established players. I like chill people that try and try again, no wipe quitters or ragers please.

3 Likes

Hey Dnotok,

Former US Army 10+ years, 38m husband and dad. I have been looking for a group to run with but haven’t found one yet, so WE can start building one now. I main prot Paladin. Discord - Kynetik#5276

Hey there, if our times work for you we’re currently in need of some solid healers to join our healer core and have openings for either Resto Druid or Resto Shaman. If healing isn’t an interest we are also always recruiting ranged dps as well! I’ll leave more info below but if you’d like to chat please hit us up!

Chaotic Neutral is a long established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We’re sitting at 11/11H & 2/11M with Dausenge at 26%! All we ask of raiders is to research fights, your own class and be close/at 265+ish for Mythic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please add my btag to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 2/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Btag: GingerHeals#11438
Discord: Sulveris#2701

Hi Dnotok!

We have a guild and community thats recruiting, and we would love to have you check us out!

Found a Green Quest Horde guild on Zul’jin recruiting!

Our horde guild is located on Zul’jin. We are a horde guild. We raid Wednesdays & Sundays 7:30pm-10pm EST. Currently 10/11 SFO and looking for more dps to join us. We host a guild sponsored event for mythic keystones on Mondays, and we are looking at adding more events. If interested, please reach out. Kiuayouaki#2395 is my discord.

Good morning Dnotok! We would love to have you join our family if we look like a good fit! From Ashes is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members (most are between mid 30s - 50s) with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only, on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is not required to be in the guild though!), Guild M+ night on Thurs (we need more tanks for M+ night!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: (A) From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) Recruiting

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search.

Hey Dnotok,

Please check out our recruitment post, I feel we are a fit for you!

Don’t hesitate to reach out: Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814
thanks,