LF morning mythic guild

384 5/8 mythic fury warrior looking for early morning raiding guild between 8am-12 pm eastern time zones. nick#13796 if interested

Hello Rampagerawr

Constant Insanity is a morning raiding guild based on Sargeras Alliance side, looking to clear mythic content every tier. As such we need raiders committed to the team and putting the work in to kill bosses at the highest level. While we only raid 6 hours we are not a casual team, we find the balance between fun and focus to be very important. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Team chemistry is just as important as skill, so being a friendly, helpful teammate is vital to us.

Current progression
8/8N
8/8H
4/8M

Raid days
Weds 8-11am CST
Thurs 8-11am CST
Fri 8-11am CST (this raid is optional)

The optional raid is generally used to clear Heroic. Progression is sometimes done on this day also if everyone shows up and wants to push for a kill.

Current Needs
Melee Rogue, any Melee with a Tank OS
Ranged Lock, Mage, Boomkin, Ele shammy
Heals H Pally

What we expect of you

370+ Ilvl having logs is a plus.

We need players who are dedicated to the team, put the work in both during and outside of raids, are helpful to their teammates, and most importantly maintain exceptional attendance.

Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Discord Kap#0438
Bnet Kapadin#1935

1 Like

Sent you a bnet request.

I’m from the AM Team in Ante Meridiem on Stormrage. We are losing a warrior going into BoD and would love another one.

We are 7/8M trying to get Ghuun before the new raid.

Raid days/times are Wed/Thurs/Fri 9am-Noon EST. Do note that we do push 1 hour later the first 3 weeks of a new tier of raiding so our raid would end at 1pm EST.

KermitDaFrog#1283 or our recruitment lead Narvosa#1339

Hope to hear from you.

bump pls to top

Hi Rampagerawr,

Anyway you can can raid a couple hours later than your preferred times? If so, please apply to my guild Velocity! We’re 7/8M, Alliance on Sargeras, and focused on achieving CE for BoD and beyond. Let me know if you could make it work.

Raid times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs
(this is 11am-2pm EST)
Visit our recruitment post for more info and to apply.
[A] Velocity 8/9M -- MYTHIC Morning/Daytime Guild ⚡

Feel free to add me, too. :grinning:
BNET – Peach#1423
Discord – Starby#8682

Thanks,
Starby

Are u guys still recruiting for ur Morning Raids?