LF Mates - class/spec flexible (bio inside)

Hi guys,

First off, just coming back off a long break from WoW and only have a few characters up to level 120. If you are looking for a super geared player that can just drop right into raids then its prob not me.

What do i bring?

• I bit older (mid 30’s) and NZ based. Easy going and happy to chat and play all types of WoW content be in PvE or PvP.

• Played every class in WoW at some point so while a bit rusty I can roll anything if its what the team needs but prefer (Paladin, Warrior, Priest or DK).

• Reliable, if I say I will be there I am always on time and ready to go.

• I don’t get angry at people and happy to take constructive criticism in my stride.

What am I looking for?

• Genuinely good people are most important. Not worried if the guild has 15 or 500 people what matters is the quality of the people on the end of Discord.

• No more than 1-2 nights a week raiding. While I am reliable life has many commitments and WoW is a luxury and needs to remain fun not become a job.

• Mix of PvE and PvP even if its just social fun. After many years of this game a balance of activities is what keeps it refreshing.

Summary

Not expecting to be overwhelmed with offers as I don’t bring much character (ilvl) wise. However, if you are looking for an easy going, reliable and relaxed person to join your guild then hit me up. The Dream scenario would be a NZ based group of mates that are raiding 1-2 nights a week and just want to have fun.

Gibs#1324