LF M+ Guild

Hi guys. As the title says I’m looking for a guild that primarily looks at pushing M+ keys. I just rerolled to this server as a prot pally. I would like to get into tanking high level keys and potentially doing some heroic raiding in the future. If your guild sounds like it would be a fit, let me know!

Thanks!

Ruined Immersion is a casual raiding guild looking to fill our ranks. We raid one day a week (Sat) from 11:30am-3:30pm (EST). We do mythic keys, island expeditions, and various other things throughout the week. As a bonus during raids one of our tanks has players roll at half time for 100k gold and whoever wins gets it. Now how many guilds can you say are out there that offer an incentive for raiding? If this sounds like something you might be interested in check us out below:

<Pain Train - Zuj’jin> [H] is recruiting for our Blue Team. We’re a fun laid back guild looking for more people. We run M+ regularly. We are also currently recruiting all types of DPS. We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9p-11:30p. Blue Team is currently 7/8 Normal with aspirations of AOTC. But ZERO aspirations of mythic raiding so if your looking for a relaxed raid environment where we don’t push you to the breaking point to get bosses down, then we may be a good fit for you.

You can reach out to me at Shar#1184 on Battletag or Shar#9615 in Discord.

Hey! Legion Reborn isn’t necessarily strictly a m+ guild but we do run multiple m+s on off nights! We’re clearing 10+ everytime (but can do lower to help gear people up!)

If you’re interested we can chat! Or feel free to add me to bnet and we can just run some keys! We also offer a community if you’d like to hop in and join us when we start running keys

battlemuffin#11907