LF M+, Casual Raiding Guild

Hello,

440 lock/438 Holy Priest Returning player.
Looking for a casual Guild to run Mythic+ & N/H Raid progression.
I’m based in WA Perth can play between 8pm & 10.30pm weekdays and 7pm - 2am weekends.

Lemme know if i fit in with your guild, I have a busy day job and kids so these are the only time periods I can commit too.

Cheers,
Anthony.

hi there, are your times listed server times or WA times? if they are server times they would meet our raid times. Hit me up via discord for a chat re Of Cabbages and Kings: Arystyn#5160

Hello All,

Apoptosis @ Barthilas is a recently founded guild, consisting of groups of friends and family members that look forward to progressing and having fun together! We have team members from many regions, with an emphasis towards Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Australia.

We are currently farming Heroic BFA Raids (12/12H) weekly and looking to progress to Mythic Raids once we have enough members.

Raid Timings
Wednesday and Friday - 11pm - 2am st (9pm - 12am, GMT+8)

Besides raiding, we love doing M+ Keys, Mount Farm Runs, Pvp + Battlegrounds together in the guild!

We are looking for all DPS/Healer classes to fill up our core team! Any new casual players are more than welcome to apply as well!

You may add me or any officers through ingame or battlenet if you are interested.

Officers
Valletta#1750
Rainbowed#6359
BigEasy#1999
JackChen#11227

Thank you and we look forward to chatting with you soon.

Best Regards,
Jack