LF M+ casual guild/community

Hello,

Returning player from a very long break. Coming back for TWWI casually. Ex mythic raider/usually (until work schedule changed) achieved AOTC. Looking for a guild or community to knock out some keys on the days off I get. As much as I would love to find a raid group my schedule rotates every week so my days off are only the same every other week. So mainly just looking for a casual/M+ adult atmosphere.

Currently looking into playing ele/resto shaman, still picking alts I’d want to play.

Have currently, 70. Shaman/Pally/Warrior/DK/Priest/DH/Mage

Any questions feel free to respond here and I’ll reach out or add my bnet: Heavenswill#1400 and I’ll respond when I can.

Thank you very much and have a wonderful day.

Hiya Substanz! :smiley:

Hard Like Heroic is a home for collectors, completionists, and ‘solo players’ who love to play and talk about wow without the stress, drama, or pressure to perform. We have a very active & welcoming discord, we are cross-faction, run keys and are recruiting raiders for AOTC in TWW.

If you’re tired of the toxic environments and elitism found in many performance-driven guilds, you’ve come to the right place.

Who We Are: We pride ourselves on a low-stress environment where players of all levels can thrive. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting out, there’s a place for you here. Our founders, Fendred and Rawr, envisioned a guild where friendship and teamwork are valued above all else. We believe in supporting each other’s growth and celebrating our collective achievements.

Our Values:

Inclusivity: We welcome players from all backgrounds and skill levels. In our guild, everyone is treated with respect and kindness. Community: We believe in building long-term relationships between our members. Whether you’re looking for someone to quest with, tackle challenging achievements, or simply chat with, you’ll always find a reliable friend here.

Fun: Above all, we’re here to have a good time. While we take our adventures seriously, we also know how to kick back and enjoy the journey.

What We Do:

Teamwork: Together, we tackle dungeons, raids, and other challenges as a cohesive unit. We believe that by working together, we can overcome any obstacle.

Learning and Growth: Whether you’re looking to improve your skills or learn a new class, is the perfect place to do so. Our experienced members are always willing to lend a hand and share their knowledge.

Collecting and Completion: Are you an avid collector or completionist? You’re in good company! We love hunting achievements, mounts, and collectibles together.

Raiding: We are still in the works on setting up raid times. We are waiting to fill out a bit more and look at everyone’s availability to choose the best times. Tentatively, we are currently looking at Sundays and Thursdays 8:30-10:30p AEST with an alt group on Mondays, but it is subject to change.

Join us on our epic quest through WoW as we strive to complete every challenge the game has to offer! Together, we’ll forge unforgettable memories and build lasting friendships. Adventure awaits—let’s make it legendary!

B-tag: Kunaminy#11756
Discord: Kunaminy

Feel free to message me with any questions or an invite to our Discord!

Hi Substanz

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. On where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hi Substanz
Guild: Adjudication
primary faction: Horde
Server: Blades Edge

we are a brand new PVE progression guild looking for players of all shapes and classes for TWW. Currently we have Mythic Plus content scheduled for Tuesday evenings, raid progressions starting Thursdays 8pm CST and legacy content transmog runs saturdays at 8pm CST . currently since we are building our primary raid team we are flexible with time management. And all skill sets are extremely helpful especially AoTC players.
if you have interest send me a message on discord at: Avagantamos
Safe Travels!

Hi Substanz! If an established, friendly group that usually has groups running in the evenings interests you, then we might be able to help. While we are primarily raid focused, we are open to casual members and folks who just want to pop in for keys when time allows. I’ll leave our info below for you to consider:

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 14yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 3/9M Amir; 3/9M Aberrus; 3/8M VoI | LF DPS/Hybrids!
More info: themetalguild(dot)com

Tavern Raiders is a growing guild. We are looking for everyone for M+. Trying to grow a good community for people of all levels of M+. We also raid late night 9 pm pst-12 am pst Tuesday/Thursday. Plan to also have alt content on other nights. Will be mostly late night people. If you have interest or want to ask questions, feel free to reach out to me. BNET iAintDaPlug#1119 DISCORD: iaintdaplug

Hiya! Welcome back to WoW! I also have a crazy work schedule, so I get that :stuck_out_tongue: We are primarily an OCE guild, but we do have several US members (myself included). Our peak times are around 6pm-11am MDT if that’s something that fits your schedule.

Hard Like Heroic is a home for collectors, completionists, and ‘solo players’ who love to play and talk about wow without the stress, drama, or pressure to perform. We have a very active & welcoming discord, we are cross-faction, run keys and are recruiting raiders for AOTC in TWW.

If you’re tired of the toxic environments and elitism found in many performance-driven guilds, you’ve come to the right place.

Who We Are: We pride ourselves on a low-stress environment where players of all levels can thrive. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just starting out, there’s a place for you here. Our founders, Fendred and Rawr, envisioned a guild where friendship and teamwork are valued above all else. We believe in supporting each other’s growth and celebrating our collective achievements.

Our Values:

Inclusivity: We welcome players from all backgrounds and skill levels. In our guild, everyone is treated with respect and kindness. Community: We believe in building long-term relationships between our members. Whether you’re looking for someone to quest with, tackle challenging achievements, or simply chat with, you’ll always find a reliable friend here.

Fun: Above all, we’re here to have a good time. While we take our adventures seriously, we also know how to kick back and enjoy the journey.

What We Do:

Teamwork: Together, we tackle dungeons, raids, and other challenges as a cohesive unit. We believe that by working together, we can overcome any obstacle.

Learning and Growth: Whether you’re looking to improve your skills or learn a new class, is the perfect place to do so. Our experienced members are always willing to lend a hand and share their knowledge.

Collecting and Completion: Are you an avid collector or completionist? You’re in good company! We love hunting achievements, mounts, and collectibles together.

Raiding: We are still in the works on setting up raid times. We are waiting to fill out a bit more and look at everyone’s availability to choose the best times. Tentatively, we are currently looking at Sundays and Thursdays 8:30-10:30p AEST with an alt group on Mondays, but it is subject to change.

Join us on our epic quest through WoW as we strive to complete every challenge the game has to offer! Together, we’ll forge unforgettable memories and build lasting friendships. Adventure awaits—let’s make it legendary!

B-tag: Kunaminy#11756
Discord: Kunaminy

Feel free to message me with any questions or an invite to our Discord!

Bump! Still looking!

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!