LF long term rp partner possible romance

This is actually for my character not me I’m to old for this type of opinion I was in a relationship for almost 12 years that ended badly last year I have no desire to jump into anything in rl I’m quite happy and content with the single life but I quite enjoyed having one with my character with my friends character when he was able to play . an ooc coworker type of relationship is what I was referring to because in a way you are building something with someone making sure people are on the same page is well smart in my opinion it makes rping with that person easier Incase something comes up that needs to be addressed if your friends or know the person you rp with well enough to discuss potential issues or ideas makes it easier to communicate if you feel comfortable communicating with that person.in my opinion.

8 Likes

Pretty much most of what I do is just slice of life role playing. There’s a bad guy, he has something I need, I slice him until he has no more life and then I have what I need.

5 Likes

I missed the part about a Moonguard RP discord server is there a link for this? I’m part of a few that host events but this is a first for hearing one specifically called Moonguard RP

1 Like

It is more for the Horde, the only one I know, sadly.

EDIT: ask Banshih for a link! I don’t know if I can invite you yet.

Thank you for your encouragement It means a lot to me it really does , it took courage to reach out like this I have anxiety so it’s nice I haven’t had been chewed up and spat out as quickly as I thought I would be I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

6 Likes

:two_hearts:

Thank you for this unfortunately the link to the discord seems to have expired? but I will keep trying to find the community

This is awesome. I hope you find what you are looking for!

As for the person who was on this thread stirring up a stink… Understand that respectable adults are quite capable of keeping OOC & IC separate. That is all.

Good luck in your endeavors, Malikor.

1 Like

Thank you this is encouraging I am hoping for this too I love to rp i really do.

I’ve heard about this thread a few times. Back during World’s Faire Carnival of this year, I was wandering with several friends around and turned to see my cat druid friend being slowly chased by an anvil. Poor Viridie was terrified, but Dejan just stared in silence, too confused.

Then he got a compliment on a scarf he was wearing. The scarf was a first attempt at knitting by Dejan’s dracthyr partner, a gift that he wore proudly.
The one who complimented it?

Malikor.

It’s been a long while since that faire but Dejan and Mal have been together for then entire time, close and loving with eachother despite what odd complications rarely kicked up.

Today, June 10th, 8pm Moonguard Server Time at the Shadow Sands Bazaar, being held in the Lost City of The Tol’vir, Uldum… Dejan is performing onstage for the first time, his songs dedicated to Malikor with complete love and appreciation for the strangest meeting of the best man he’d ever met.

Dejan is forever thankful he put those flowers in Mal’s hair.

10 Likes

Dejan why you do this … I don’t know what to say but feel humbled by these words and are so lucky to call you Mals partner every moment he spends with him is honestly so treasured to that character he’s never been so spoiled or felt so damn loved .It seems what ever complication is thrown their way they battle against that tide together and thier bond just grows stronger and stronger. It was such an odd encounter one that faire the Flowers in his hair was such a simple sweet gesture I’ve never seen anyone just do and at random followed later by more in the mail to him it was just such a creative and unique thing I love when he sends him incharacter notes like that . I was actually reluctant to actually do in the first place but something pushed me to do it and I am so so glad I did and it all started with a scarf compliment just like you said hahaha. He is so happy to not only be considered his other partner but part of his family too the Aegis I look forward to the performance tommorow and even more character bonding and adventures in the future.

8 Likes

They’re both engaged now. :blue_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

wait, what about the dracthyr partner??

im invested now

1 Like

There should be a MoonGuard dating app.

3 Likes

They are still together it’s a relationship with uncommon dynamics both are characters are with one other person the dracthyr also has someone he hangs out with as well . In my opinion It’s easier I find to have more than one partner because say if one can’t make it to an event I can take another one. Or I go alone or don’t go if either can’t make it .The Dracthyr is another character not uncommon I have another friend who had a character of theirs involved with an alt.

3 Likes

The dracthyr is also my character, but they’re in a domestic partnership with Dejan for the most part!

2 Likes

I remember seeing the original post when it was made.
… and I’ll admit seeing it pop up again in the ‘recents’ had me concerned about what I was going to find added to the post when I clicked on it this evening (you know, people often being jerks on the internet and all that).
I was delightfully surprised to find such a wholesome update has been added. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

I had this originally when I posted but I too was surprised by how the community stuck up for me it was a wonderful feeling people wished me well and I was convinced my characters life would consist of happiness but nothing long term and eventually be abandoned or just ghosted or the interest would be lost thankfully none of that has happened and I’m so happy that my character Mal gets to be finally happy with someone who just loves him to pieces .Yes I’m looking at you Dejan.

7 Likes

Forgotten so quickly then? :wink:

2 Likes

Well look who comes stumbling in 6 months later…

1 Like