LF LGBT Guild

Hi, I'm looking to see if there is a LGBT guild on this realm.
I'm looking to relocate to a new server since the oceanic servers are filled with horrible people.
I'll either level a new toon or I will realm change I'm not sure what yet.
There are lots, my little gnome! Pride of Proudmoore is a mixed LGBTQ-friendly guild. Whisper me in game if you'd like an invite.
1 Like
Hey! Dramatis Personae is not defined by who is in our group. Everyone is accepted into our ranks! If you're interested send me a whisper and we can talk more!
Hey there,
Proudmoore is an excellant server for the LGBT community. Our guild is very welcoming to anyone from any background. We raid on weekends, run m+, tmog/mount runs, and are very active on discord. Feel free to ingame mail me or reach out to me through btag or discord (listed below) if you are interested or have more questions. :)

Btag: Malice#11382
Discord: Cheetos#2331
1 Like
Lapidot,

I believe most guilds on proudmoore are LGBT friendly. If you are still looking contact me in game sedarel#1297 I would love to chat with you
Hey Lapidot,

As others have said, most of us are LGBT friendly. If you want to know a bit more, contact me in game. Shadowdancer#1115
I'm also looking for an LGBT friendly guild - it's one reason why I came to Proudmoore after all!

I did join an LGBT guild with my druid a few years back, a guild I knew that was very active on this server at one point, but after I joined I found out that no one was really logging on anymore. So I'd like to avoid that.

And old friends left the game long ago. I haven't been in an active guild in a long time and there are reasons for that but I'd like to give it another try.

I should add that I have both Horde and and Alliance characters. My warlock is 120 as well.

My Btag is DancingQueen#11905
2 Likes
11/05/2018 12:25 PMPosted by Twonkie
I'm also looking for an LGBT friendly guild - it's one reason why I came to Proudmoore after all!

I did join an LGBT guild with my druid a few years back, a guild I knew that was very active on this server at one point, but after I joined I found out that no one was really logging on anymore. So I'd like to avoid that.

And old friends left the game long ago. I haven't been in an active guild in a long time and there are reasons for that but I'd like to give it another try.

I should add that I have both Horde and and Alliance characters. My warlock is 120 as well.

My Btag is DancingQueen#11905

Hello!

If you're open to a server transfer then we would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting for our core raiding team but are more than happy to recruit players of all play styles. I've included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you're interested in chatting further. :)

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more "casual" basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive "All Are Welcome" Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time (Cleanup Night/As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push Uldir AOTC before 8.1!
As a newer guild we are currently in the process of building our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running and getting as much cleared before patch 8.1 as we are able to. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (*) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

• TANK: Closed

• OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• HEALERS: Druid, Monk(*), Paladin, Priest(*), Shaman(*)

• OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

• RANGE DPS: Druid(*), Hunter(*), Mage(*), Priest(*), Shaman(*), Warlock(*)

• MELEE DPS: Death Knight(*), Demon Hunter(*), Druid, Monk(*), Rogue(*), Shaman, Warrior(*)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you're interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: https://estratovus.wowalliances.com/

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!
Just for the record of the guilds that posted on this thread, Teren from Firehawk blocked me as soon as he found out I didn't have >370 ilvl gear. So don't bother him if you aren't heroic raid ready.

Mistyelliott from Loli Waifu Death Squad was very friendly but her guild (aside from a hunter named Kwest who traded me a bow he didn't need) not so much.
1 Like
11/10/2018 04:09 PMPosted by Twonkie
Just for the record of the guilds that posted on this thread, Teren from Firehawk blocked me as soon as he found out I didn't have >370 ilvl gear. So don't bother him if you aren't heroic raid ready.

Mistyelliott from Loli Waifu Death Squad was very friendly but her guild (aside from a hunter named Kwest who traded me a bow he didn't need) not so much.

Hey Twonkie!

Pride of Proudmoore is an active LGBTQ and female positive guild with fun members who will treat you like family. I sent a btag friend request (Flicke#11871).

Of the guilds posting here I would highly recommend Pride of Proudmoore - friendly and fun. Also, Sedarel was friendly and responsive, so you might want to give her guild a look as well.

Is it female centric or are all lgbt welcome? I am male. I am considering starting a new character on proudmoore because I keep hearing its very lgbt friendly. I main disc priest. Id have to level a new character though. Would that be a problem?

The Anti Drama Society is always recruiting! We are an LGBTQIA+ friendly guild on the Proudmoore server. We have been around since March 2013 and are still active. We are primarily a social guild, with an active guild chat, free repairs, and use Discord. We activities throughout the month that are posted on our guild calendar and we also host a server classic, “The Trade Channel Trivia Show” which is held weekly on Sunday evenings, starting at 5:00 PM Server.

If you would like to learn more, I would recommend reaching out to one of our guildmates, or you can attend one of our New Member Orientations that we have actively throughout the month.

Btag: Isayuri#11732

I would like a invite to Pride of Proudmoore.
Thanks