LF LGBT Friendly Casual Guild

I’ve been playing WoW since 2009 but I haven’t really been in a guild long term in a while. I’m looking for a medium sized guild to hang out and level in during Shadowlands. I haven’t been very active in the game in a while so I haven’t done much of the high end stuff. I mostly just run old stuff, but I’d like to maybe try and raid more in Shadowlands. I’d like to find a guild that has been around for a while and has most of the good stuff unlocked already.

Mostly I’m just tired of playing alone.

Prosperitas has been around since 2007 through many ups and downs, but we’re still bangin away. We’re a casual guild that raids once a week with the help of some horde mythic raiders. We’re down to our core group, but we usually grow as soon as the xpac gets going and people do mythics/raid with us.

We’re friendly to anyone that wants to join, as long as you’re a good soul you’re good with us. You’re welcome to come try us out and see, although logins will be pretty slim till xpac actually releases.

I’d be happy to give it a try. Who should I reach out to?

Hi there!

My name is Quick and I am an Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore.

I am looking for and recruiting for our Cutting Edge Focused team: Team Apollo. That being said. I am openly gay and our guild has alot of LGBT members. You are more then welcome to join us. I am mostly recruiting for our Premier Raid Team, but we do have alot of social people and weekly social activities.

We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 6-9pm Server Time (PST), and intend to reduce to 2 days as the tier progresses, with the ability to pick up a third day again if needed and for any final CE push.

Team Needs:
1 - Non Priest Healer (Must have DPS Offspec, or viable DPS character)
Melee DPS - Will consider all qualified applicants
Ranged DPS - Currently looking for a rockstar Shadow Priest, but will consider all qualified applicants.

Please: Have logs and Mythic Raiding experience. We are filling as we go, and considering that there is a sale on services now is the perfect time to come on over :slight_smile: Please reach out if interested.

We did go 9/12 M Nyalotha due to having to replace a Raid Leader and team members. Eventually we decided it was smarter to go on a earlier break then to try and refill with lower performing players and re-prog. We have refilled, and looking to round out the roster and bench.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)