LF leveling buddy on Horde side

Just as the title said I’m looking for any new or old players willing start a level 1 horde character on any server you want and level up together because its really boring to do it by yourself.

About me I’m still pretty new I only start playing a week ago and I feel I still have alot to learn. I prefer voice chat so I hope you don’t mind talking on the mic. I do love playing this game but its hard for me to keep playing when you’re by yourself and its always better if you have more people. I want to make more friends on here to keep me going I’m pretty much always available because of my health that I wont get into here. every person I met are usually high level characters and the other wont bother helping a new players. if anyone is having the same problem message me on my battle tag: SoulKingN7#1512

I hope to hear for someone soon if you have anymore question for me don’t be afraid to ask

There’s a sticky thread up above for New Player Friendly guilds but frankly, with the release of Classic Wow in 3 or 4 days, there will be few players starting new toons on retail wow for 3-4 weeks as just about everyone will want to try out classic.

Hi Zanecrow,

I’m usually on the server Dalaran, often play during the day, but always in the evening after 9pm EST

I know this is almost a month old, but if you’re looking for a Horde buddy to run with message me in game and we’ll chat. I’d love to start a new toon and run with a buddy :slight_smile: