Lf later night active guild :)

I am a 395 Frost mage, I went 6/8M last xpac and had ghuun and mythrax prog. However I no longer am interested in playing lock or achieving cutting edge. I don’t mind raiding but what is more important to me is playing with people I enjoy playing with. I am new to this server. I am available more later at night than other players, (8PM CST or later). I have a keen interest with mythic +, AOTC focused raiding with mythic prog. :slight_smile: Add me in game Tinkerbae#1329, or discord Nymphadora#2887

You should definitely check out Irrational Decision. Even if you’re not interested in raiding much, we are always looking for people to run keys with!

Definitely a late night crowd, so it sounds like we might suit you pretty well. Here’s the post: H <Irrational Decision> LFM 7/9H 1/9M - #5 by Agonysham-zuljin

Would love to see you around!

Hi Baelistic, I’m afraid most guilds on Zul’jin are horde, including mine. However, if you’d consider transferring faction I’d be happy to get you a spot on our weekend mythic team. The raid schedule is Fri/Sat 9pm to 12am EST. We’ve been looking for another mage for a long time and you could easily secure a core raid spot. I’ll leave a link to our post so you can look us up, and I’ll add you if you want to talk. I’m Keljran#1466.