LF LateNight Guild

I work swing shift (12pm to 9pm PST). Wondering if there are any late night raiding guilds. Willing to put in work, learn what needs to be learned. Mostly just looking for serious, semi-hardcore, mature, friendly people to play with during the weird evening hours.
Been playing WoW since vanilla, mostly in Cata, and off-and-on in each expansion. Most groups I have joined were either too toxic to stick around, or too casual to get anywhere. I would like to up my game and looking for chill group of late nighters.
Have a fully leveled hunter (which I don’t really play anymore) an 85 frost mage I can level quickly. But have been playing on my Arms Warrior and loving it. Willing to transfer servers if I find the right people.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

[Eternal Prophets] on Proudmoore is recruiting to complete our mythic roster. We are a mature, like-minded group of people committed to pushing for our goal of 8/8 mythic. We are looking for reliable and mechanically sound players with (at least heroic) raid experience. We need people with positive attitudes and the confidence. We offer constructive criticism for people looking to get feedback as well.

Raid Times are Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday; 8 to 11 PM PST.

Looking specifically for Shadow Priests, Fire Mages, Balance Druids, and Outlaw Rogues for DPS. Holy Paladins, Mist Weaver Monks, and Restoration Druids for Healing.

Current progression is 8/8 heroic, and working on mythic roster.

Recruitment Contacts:
BNet- Breethe#1735|Discord- Breethe#1020
BNet- Lindwick#1363|Discord- Casandrah#0762