LF Late night team

Posting to see if we could be a good fit for you :slight_smile:

TLDR; Mythic Guild since Legion, stable, reliable group. Finished Uldir 6/8M Recruiting for Cutting Edge BoD now on a 2 night schedule (first few weeks we’ll go a little harder w/ optional raids though).

Server: Kel’Thuzad [A]

Raid Times
Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm Mountain (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
*Off night carries/alt clears Tuesday (10:30pm-1:30am Eastern)
Invites go out at 8:15pm Server so we can get pulling by 8:30pm.

Uldir
Current Prog - 6/8M, 8/8H

• Full Repairs
  • Flasks, Feasts & Runes Provided
  • 15k-25k gold each off night carry run
  • DPS Pots provided on some content

About
Semi-hardcore, stable guild on a lite 2 night schedule. Formed early legion and progressed through Mythic. Guild full of mid to late twenties early thirties players, college students & parents. We will attempt to get CE on each tier. We run a roster of 23-26 to avoid attendance issues + stack classes for fight needs.

Activities
Gambling
PVP/RBGS
Gold Carries
M+ Key Pushing

Recruiting
Best thing to do is join Recruitment channel in discord discord.gg/7ZtVTDN
or, add my bnet tag Robbilee#1782 (vvheelchair) so I can get in contact with you.

So. how about them boops.

Still looking.

Still looking!!!

Disappointed {H} - Area52

A newly reformed guild is looking for more players for late night progression.

We were 8/8H - 2/8M before we had to reform due to people just dipping.

Have a core of 15 people, just need a few more to round out the roster.

Raid days/times - Mon/Tues/Wed 9:15-12:15 Pacific time.

Currently in high need of:
1 Frost DK
1 Warrior (Fury/Arms)
1 Rogue
1 Resto Druid
1 Shadow Priest

Low Demand:
1 Blood DK
All other ranged dps.

Please feel free to contact Inspektz#1839 or Clamslam#11759 for further information.

I swear I’m not bumping

Hi there,

Our guild raids Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST. We are a heroic progression guild. We will do some mythic bosses, but try not to get too much into the mythic grind. We are looking for more ranged or a healer. You are also welcome to come try us out before making any commitment. If interested, please message me at Punkybrew#11319. Thank you!

Still here LF late night 9pm PST and onward!!!

Still looking for a home!!!

Nine North Wall 5/8H is a semi-hardcore guild made b close friends who are looking to expand our community to enjoy all that WoW has to offer. If youre looking for a place to truly call home, look no farther! We pride ourselves in staying close knit with people who actually enjoy talking to each other and having fun together in group based content.

Raids:
We are planning to push into mythic content but the gradual climb to 20 consistent raiders can take a bit of time. Our aim is to have a solid group of about 13-15 players and slowly build our community to a mythic raid team.

Requirements:
-375ilvl
-working mic
-enchants/gems
-all consumables
-know your role in every fight prior to Raid times

Raid Times:
Friday and Saturday 9p-12a(PST, Pacific)

Needs:
-Holy Paladin, MW Monk, or Resto Shaman
-Hunter, Mage, or SPriest
-Rogue, DH, Warrior, DK, or Monk

**We currently run OPEN TRIALS for anyone who meets our requirements and is interested in joining our raid team EVERY FRIDAY. **

PVP:
We are also seeking to have an active group of players to form competent and viable arena comps with a future goal of growing to have a RBG team!

I currently run as a Frost or Unholy DK in arenas/RBGs.

Social:
We are planning to keep an open and active Discord with lots of communication between raids, pvp, and dungeon events. We plan to also have groups run mount/pet farming events. I am personally not very knowledgeable in this category so we are open to finding someone who can organize these groups!

Contacts:
CO-GM- Jon @Sugarbearjon#1635
CO-GM- Jordan @Greenbear#1833
Lead Recruiting Officer- Jonathan @Boomstenlaka#1785

Hello Yojrn,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:

Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Bump it!!!

Still here!!!

Im running out of 120s here!

Yojrn,

I sent you a bnet request as well I will include our spiel here. We are a late night raiding group but we raid Tuesday- Thursday, our raid start at 9:30PM PST to 12:30 PST. We are in high need for another warlock to join our team as we push for CE this tier. I reached out to you on Bnet: Propagator#11115. I look forward to hearing from you.

<Second Attempt> We are seeking exceptional players that will help the guild as a whole clear content while relevant on a lighter late night schedule! If you are looking to do 20 mans in BFA and also want to be in a highly active guild on a great server, we would be a great fit!

We raid from 9:30pm - 12:30am PST (11:30pm - 2:30am CST Server Time) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday!

A few key things about us:

• We harbor an active and progressive raid group
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We’re located on a central server so the ping is good for everyone
  • We’re on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and actively partake in every facet of the game aside from role playing
  • We harbor a very active discord, because of our extensive gaming community

Recruitment:

• Tanks
    ~ Any exceptional applicant

• Meele DPS
    -Rouge (all specs)

• WW Monk

• Ranged DPS
    -Mage
    -Boomkin
    -Elemental Shaman
    -Shadow Priest
    High Need
    -Warlock

• - Healers

Outside of Raiding Activity:
Because we are a gaming organization and a community of players, we do more than just raiding. From within World of Warcraft we farm old content for transmog gear, run Mythic + keys, RBG PvP, etc. Outside of World of Warcraft you can find guild members playing games such as COD BO4, Fortnite, League of Legions and Overwatch to name a few.

About Us:
current progression 5/8M 8/8H Last tier
feel free to contact any the officers if you have any questions
GM: Indofear#1324
Co GM/ DPS officer: Broseidon#11698
Healing officer/ Raid leader: Rose#14195
Guild officers: Propagator#11115 (discord Prop#1647)
Guild officer: Jmoney#1638

you can also contact us directly by using our discord information below.

About You:
You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You’re experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members. Second Attempt is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc.

Check out our website and discord below:

secondattemptgg.com-website
discord.gg/rTkECYD- discord

Still looking for a home!!

I did not hit her. It’s not true. It’s [bleeped for PG purposes]. I did not her. I did noooot!

Oh.

Hi, Yojrn.

See, not only does our guild offer spot on Tommy Wiseau impersonations which, understandably, probably has you racing to add our battle tags to talk to us, become friends with us, and join our love cul–er, Guild. Yeah. Guild. A-hem. Anyway, we also offer a comprehensive support network for late night gamers with borderline alcoholism and very loose definitions of the word borderline.

So if you’re looking for a home, we’re your huckleberries. If you want just another guild … which I don’t need to remind you will invariably have those people in it. You know the ones. The ones who can’t breathe when their mouths are closed. The ones who stand in fire to feel some semblance of warmth to replace that missing parental approval. And then that one dude whose fedora you can hear tipping the second a female voice pops into discord. If that’s your thing, no judgement. But we’re here to rescue you from that.

You’re welcome.

Now, the only hitch is that we’re a Tues/Wed guild with Thursdays being added for Mythics but, for now, being alt raids. Our start times do match yours. Midnight to 3AM server for us is 9pm to Midnight Pacific. I’m not going to further impress with you my world-weary travel knowledge and throw the conversion for Central in there, too. We want to leave SOME of the blood for your brain to process all this and get back to us.

We’re full up on healers for the main Tues/Wed run and we’re looking for a solid Warlock for late night shenanigans, but you’re welcome to bring your Disc Priest to the Thursday alt runs as well to keep them current. And once we’re firmly progressed into Mythic, alt runs will move to weekends.

If the weekday thing kills the throbbing joy we’ve brought you, no harm no foul. I just get the vibe from your bumps that you’d fit in with our crew of ne’er-do-wells.

Bellanca#1591 for me, or you can add our other officers from our recruitment post here: [A|3/9M&AOTC BfDA/CoS|Late Night] - Looking for DPS for shenanigans and long, awkward hugs

I have had the hardest time getting ahold of you. If you’re still looking, please reach out to my other co-leads:

Krunkledunk#11575
Haniel#1253

Crestfallen is a brand new guild on Tich looking to build up our roster with like-minded players that have the same goal to participate in all the difficult PvE content the game has to offer on a light 2 day schedule, this will include both heroic/mythic raiding and high mythic plus keys.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST.

If you are interested or have any questions you can contact us on Bnet Grace#1550 or Discord Grace#9631.

Horde / NA / Trollbane-Malfurion

Raid times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

Server Time/EST: 12-3 AM
Central Time/CST: 11 PM-2 AM
Mountain Time: 10 PM-1 AM
Pacific Time: 9 PM-12 AM

Progression: 6/9 H 1/9 M BoD

We’re searching for:

Healers

Rdps

Any exceptional player is always considered

History:
We are a newly found guild at the beginning of Uldir with experienced raiders. Had a few hiccups in Uldir but ironed them out and managed to get 4/8 M in a short period of time. We are looking to be way more competitive in BoD. Anything outside of CE is a fail for us. Looking for people with like mindedness.

If you like what we’re doing, feel free to send me a message btag TtocsTtaw#1870, or discord Scottwatt#2963.