LF late night raiding guild

I am either willing to reroll class/faction or transfer my rogue to a different server. I can raid after 10:30 CST. I always come to each raid with full consumes and will always be PVE spec. I am always willing to help guildies when needed as well. Please message me in game if you have anything #JTK1337

(If your times open up let us know)

We are a 1 day / week raiding guild and have core members that have played together since Vanilla. With significant experience in raid leadership, both in vanilla and retail, we focus on efficiency in raiding and PVP. Our goal is to maximize our time usage in raids as well as hold all members accountable for pulling their own weight. We also strive to maintain a strong PVP presence within the guild and on the server.

We are clearing MC + Onyxia in under 2 hours, and will schedule a half hour during the week for an Onyxia kill if the reset does not coincide with our raid schedule. We have long term veterans and new players to classic and all are welcome who are willing to learn and put their best foot and attitude forward in every raid.

Loot
Sunday Raid : We bring a dynamic loot system with the use of lootlist that gives all members with good attendance equal access to attaining gear without the trouble of dkp banking and the bias of loot council.

Monday Raid : Priority roll system derived from our lootlist system that equally distributes loot amongst all raiders.

Raids
SUNDAY Raid Team: 8pm-12mid, EST
MONDAY Raid Team: 8pm-12mid, EST

Open recruiting for core positions in BOTH raid teams: need **Exceptional DPS and PVPers **
Recruiting for WSG premades as well.

Discord Contacts : Choppa X@8934 Gorgrath#7230 Abatu#9180 ThatGuyTace#4354

Discord: hhAzPYZ
Our application can be found in the guild-info channel

Hello, i know this is an older post so I am not sure if you found a guild, we are looking for more late night raiders on Atiesh alliance side, we raid mon, tue, thur 10-1 pst and could always use another great rogue

more info here